Left wingers now want to ban natural gas access for new homes being built...

The left and democrats are insane. Let me repeat...the left and democrats are insane.....

Did I mention that the left and democrats are insane?

They want to ban natural gas access for new homes.........

Seattle Might Ban New Homes and Buildings From Using Natural Gas

They want to ban natural gas, nuclear and coal...

So a winter or two up there in Seattle those bleeding heart Progressives will be wondering why their politicians are warm and they are cold and will give them the boot...

The left and democrats are insane. Let me repeat...the left and democrats are insane.....

So a winter or two up there in Seattle those bleeding heart Progressives will be wondering why their politicians are warm and they are cold and will give them the boot...

They are working to ban guns....so the serfs will just have to freeze and like it....their lords and masters will not take any guff from their inferiors.......

They are working to ban guns....so the serfs will just have to freeze and like it....their lords and masters will not take any guff from their inferiors.......

I still say us Conservatives and moderates should invade Mexico, throw the Mexican we do not want to keep over here, and build the wall on Mexico side of the border and leave the Progressives here...

Warmer climate and better food...

No need for a bunch of natural gas down there...

Good thing this has very little, if any chance of passing and becoming law.

I still say us Conservatives and moderates should invade Mexico, throw the Mexican we do not want to keep over here, and build the wall on Mexico side of the border and leave the Progressives here...

Warmer climate and better food...

No need for a bunch of natural gas down there...
I used to think Mexico was corrupt. Now the Demmies want their working classes up here to keep things stirred up and hush money rushing up here to coincidentally, their off-shore bank accounts. :rolleyes: That's because we never saw corruption in DC until Maxine Waters thought up Antifa. Now Antifa is training with blanks. Next thing you know, America will have its own DNC-sponsored guerillas, next time they lose a Presidential election and more FBI corruption unfolds.

What's the problem?

My grandfather's home was originally built with a coal cellar.

Banning gas will help the coal industry, as well as provide jobs for truck drivers needed to tote around the fuel to each customer. Once a pipe is laid correctly, it doesn't require as much work at all.

The main problem is that I just can't see the pantywaists and other delicate flowers in Seattle actually shoveling coal.

I can see why they want to stop gas lines from being built into homes and buildings. That it can cause gas leaks and expensive to add them into the buildings or homes. You have to have an inspector to come around to inspect for possible gas leaks around the furnace while the buildings is being built. But I don't see how solar energy will be able to make enough energy to warm up a skyscraper. They will have to have a humongous battery that it is the size of a house, that is made in a manufacturing plant that emits CO2.
They are only telling everyone half of the story. But there will be a charge for disposing solar panel waste. Solar panels is environmental unfriendly. That it will cause the world to be destroy in 10 1/2 years. Just shy a half month of Elizabeth Warren prediction of 11 years.

When assesing solar panels as a key energy resource, it is important to weigh up any concerns. One of the issues confronting the solar industry is that many of the materials used to produce solar panels can be hazardous. Some potential issues include:

• Sawing silicon into discs for use creates silicon dust called kerf, with up to 50% waste. Kerf can be inhaled by workers, causing severe respiratory problems.
  • Silica gas is highly explosive, and has been known to spontaneously combust.
  • Silicon production reactors are cleaned with sulfur hexafluoride, which is the most potent greenhouse gas per molecule according to the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change. It also can react with other chemicals to produce sulfur dioxide, which is responsible for acid rain.
  • Materials Used in Solar Panels
https://canadafreepress.com/article/solar-panel-waste-a-disposal-problem

Are we headed for a solar waste crisis? — Environmental Progress

Good thing this has very little, if any chance of passing and becoming law.

Yep, things like this will never pass....

Another California City Commits to Banning Natural Gas in New Construction

Berkeley made history in July 2019, becoming the first US city to ban natural gas from new buildings starting in 2020. Menlo Park, California, is now following in its footsteps. The Menlo Park city council decided to ban natural gas in all new commercial, industrial, and high rise apartment buildings within the same timeline (starting in January 2020). The decision is expected to be officially adopted on September 10. Many other cities in the state are considering a similar ban.

Natural gas and propane furnaces are over 90% efficient

Where steam driven electrical generation turbines are only 35% efficient

The Dim's crave for the return of the yes masta plantation system and people are so naive as to follow them down the rabbit hole.

Forum List

Back