Epidemic of Black on Asian assaults...why?

I'd be willing to bet that statistically there is no epidemic of black on Asian, or Asian on Hispanic, or Dwarf on Puppy attacks in this country.

It is merely the current flavor of outrage that is in the news right now.

I'd be willing to bet that statistically there is no epidemic of black on Asian, or Asian on Hispanic, or Dwarf on Puppy attacks in this country.

Based on what?

Based on what?

Well ... the only statistics we collected nationally are those cases reported to the FBI. However, those include ONLY cases reported and only those where the ethnicity of the parties are included in the report.

Then, you have to take into account those cases that aren't reported at all, either to local police or any other government agency.

The truth is, we really don't have any accurate statistics on which to base any analysis so we rely on news reporting which is, not to put too fine a point on it, selective, sensationalist, and self-serving.

That's hard to fathom. The media has always viewed black people as their most favored "victim." I am having trouble understanding how the predominantly-liberal media would suddenly shift their narrative that Asians are the new victim.

It also doesn't fit the leftist media's narrative when the people committing violence against Asians are black. It's only when the offender is white, that the story shows up on the evening news.

The last assault took white people only. Thus white people are oppressed and stuff like that, come take my guns so I can put a bullet in your head.

Based on what?

Well ... the only statistics we collected nationally are those cases reported to the FBI. However, those include ONLY cases reported and only those where the ethnicity of the parties are included in the report.

Then, you have to take into account those cases that aren't reported at all, either to local police or any other government agency.

The truth is, we really don't have any accurate statistics on which to base any analysis so we rely on news reporting which is, not to put too fine a point on it, selective, sensationalist, and self-serving.

so true----but it would be interesting to know just WHO is getting on orientals

That's hard to fathom. The media has always viewed black people as their most favored "victim." I am having trouble understanding how the predominantly-liberal media would suddenly shift their narrative that Asians are the new victim.

It also doesn't fit the leftist media's narrative when the people committing violence against Asians are black. It's only when the offender is white, that the story shows up on the evening news.
Then you do not give them much credit.

The media at large is generally connecting the uptick in violence against Asians as a direct result of white supremacy. ALL violence seems to stem from that all encompassing source no matter the ethnicity of the perpetrator.

Hell, that is why the spa shooting is getting the attention it has, it can be shoehorned into a white violence narrative even though it appears the connection is utterly false. It is only natural that other incidents of violence follows the media's attempt to falsely report on the spa shootings.

Sad that virtually no one is commenting on the underlying problem here with the spa shooting, the prevalence of sex trafficking and how the Asian community seems to be particularly targeted for these crimes.

Based on what?

24 pct white on Asian
27 pct Black on Asian
There's your stat. When you consider that AA's are 12 pct of the population that's a pretty hefty 27 pct

Poor Asians work hard to liberate themselves. Poor blacks are stuck in this tribalistic mentality like a needle on a record slipping back constantly. That is what holds blacks back, their inability to get out of that tribalism and just move on. Trillions of dollars of reparations won't fix that. They have to fix this themselves.

Poor Asians work hard to liberate themselves. Poor blacks are stuck in this tribalistic mentality like a needle on a record slipping back constantly. That is what holds blacks back, their inability to get out of that tribalism and just move on. All Trillions of dollars of reparations won't fix that.
A PERSON is a master of their own destiny. Tenacity is all that is required. Lazy people who depend on hand outs will never rise above that station.

Then you do not give them much credit.

The media at large is generally connecting the uptick in violence against Asians as a direct result of white supremacy. ALL violence seems to stem from that all encompassing source no matter the ethnicity of the perpetrator.

Hell, that is why the spa shooting is getting the attention it has, it can be shoehorned into a white violence narrative even though it appears the connection is utterly false. It is only natural that other incidents of violence follows the media's attempt to falsely report on the spa shootings.

Sad that virtually no one is commenting on the underlying problem here with the spa shooting, the prevalence of sex trafficking and how the Asian community seems to be particularly targeted for these crimes.

I know the media would love to blame the sudden spate of violence on "white supremacists." That's the general attitude I hear a lot on this discussion board from many of the liberals.

But when you do a Google image search for "suspect arrested attack Asian", there seems to be a slight preponderance of black suspects. I also know that for some reason, the race of an offender is less likely to be made public if the offender is black. There is a definite bias in reporting crimes.

When the offender is a white person, we tend to know his name and his social media history within an hour.

Which basically means you don’t watch statistics or are horrible at math. Right now the number one crime suspect of any race whether that is against whites, Hispanics, Asians or other blacks is blacks. You can call it anything you want but the odds are any crime committed today there is a 75% chance a n1gg3r did it.

Yeah, I'm willing to wager that the black on asian violence is the same as it's ever been. Quite a bit higher than it should be, but stable.

Forum List

Back