Epidemic of Black on Asian assaults...why?

Well, blacks are murdering 80% of Asians and 90% of fellow blacks... "white" racism isn't the problem here anymore than that tiny white poodle nipping at your heels ignoring the black Pit bull that is tearing at your jugular.

Last edited:
I'd be willing to bet that statistically there is no epidemic of black on Asian, or Asian on Hispanic, or Dwarf on Puppy attacks in this country.

It is merely the current flavor of outrage that is in the news right now.

That's hard to fathom. The media has always viewed black people as their most favored "victim." I am having trouble understanding how the predominantly-liberal media would suddenly shift their narrative that Asians are the new victim.

It also doesn't fit the leftist media's narrative when the people committing violence against Asians are black. It's only when the offender is white, that the story shows up on the evening news.
Then you do not give them much credit.

The media at large is generally connecting the uptick in violence against Asians as a direct result of white supremacy. ALL violence seems to stem from that all encompassing source no matter the ethnicity of the perpetrator.

Hell, that is why the spa shooting is getting the attention it has, it can be shoehorned into a white violence narrative even though it appears the connection is utterly false. It is only natural that other incidents of violence follows the media's attempt to falsely report on the spa shootings.

Sad that virtually no one is commenting on the underlying problem here with the spa shooting, the prevalence of sex trafficking and how the Asian community seems to be particularly targeted for these crimes.

I know the media would love to blame the sudden spate of violence on "white supremacists." That's the general attitude I hear a lot on this discussion board from many of the liberals.
Again, you missed the mark a bit here.

The media DOES blame white supremacists. It is not that they want to - they are even if the data tells them it is bullshit. It is not about accuracy anymore, just narrative.
But when you do a Google image search for "suspect arrested attack Asian", there seems to be a slight preponderance of black suspects. I also know that for some reason, the race of an offender is less likely to be made public if the offender is black. There is a definite bias in reporting crimes.

When the offender is a white person, we tend to know his name and his social media history within an hour.
This is true (and backs up what I have been saying). The reporting is strictly on narrative. The hard fact that this is not a white supremacy problem is utterly disconnected from what the media reports.

I'd be willing to bet that statistically there is no epidemic of black on Asian, or Asian on Hispanic, or Dwarf on Puppy attacks in this country.

That's hard to fathom. The media has always viewed black people as their most favored "victim." I am having trouble understanding how the predominantly-liberal media would suddenly shift their narrative that Asians are the new victim.

It also doesn't fit the leftist media's narrative when the people committing violence against Asians are black. It's only when the offender is white, that the story shows up on the evening news.

The media at large is generally connecting the uptick in violence against Asians as a direct result of white supremacy. ALL violence seems to stem from that all encompassing source no matter the ethnicity of the perpetrator.

Hell, that is why the spa shooting is getting the attention it has, it can be shoehorned into a white violence narrative even though it appears the connection is utterly false. It is only natural that other incidents of violence follows the media's attempt to falsely report on the spa shootings.

Sad that virtually no one is commenting on the underlying problem here with the spa shooting, the prevalence of sex trafficking and how the Asian community seems to be particularly targeted for these crimes.

I know the media would love to blame the sudden spate of violence on "white supremacists." That's the general attitude I hear a lot on this discussion board from many of the liberals.

The media DOES blame white supremacists. It is not that they want to - they are even if the data tells them it is bullshit. It is not about accuracy anymore, just narrative.
But when you do a Google image search for "suspect arrested attack Asian", there seems to be a slight preponderance of black suspects. I also know that for some reason, the race of an offender is less likely to be made public if the offender is black. There is a definite bias in reporting crimes.

When the offender is a white person, we tend to know his name and his social media history within an hour.
This is true (and backs up what I have been saying). The reporting is strictly on narrative. The hard fact that this is not a white supremacy problem is utterly disconnected from what the media reports.

They definitely do tend to blame white supremacists. But by the time the security camera video and pictures hit the internet, the left has already moved on to instinctively blaming "white supremacists" for the next crime.

They definitely do tend to blame white supremacists. But by the time the security camera video and pictures hit the internet, the left has already moved on to instinctively blaming "white supremacists" for the next crime.
This is typical. Cant stay on topic for to long because then the narrative falls apart.

They even managed to blame BLM riots on white supremacists. The right tried to use the same tactics for the capital riots to but that fell flat. The gas lighting that goes on in modern media is insane.

The media rhetoric is pushing racism and attacks on Whites by minorities.

Look at the Arab in Boulder....he only killed White People.

Which basically means you don’t watch statistics or are horrible at math

Make Twain said, "There are lies, damn lies, and statistics'.

But, while I acknowledge that Black are overrepresented in crime statistics, I maintain that all the attention they are getting at the moment is on the media, and not because or any sudden increase in the numbers.

But, while I acknowledge that Black are overrepresented in crime statistics, I maintain that all the attention they are getting at the moment is on the media, and not because or any sudden increase in the numbers.
It’s been that way for forty years. What’s your next excuse.

That's precisely what I'm saying. For forty years, the statistics haven't changed. So, why all the increased media attention on an issue that has been with us for more than 40 years.

Yeah, I'm willing to wager that the black on asian violence is the same as it's ever been. Quite a bit higher than it should be, but stable.
Black on elderly crime is certainly not the same as it ever was. It is epidemic. As to why, no one is hiding that either. It's black rage against white devils. Slavery and they want reparations dammit.

Once blacks were allowed the perception that violence is justified no doubt it will rise. And will rise even more. If blacks do not have permission they at least believe they have permission

What do blacks have against Asians...I dont get it.

There is a certain element in the black community that is responsible for all these street crimes.....this element composes approx.. 2.5 percent of our total pop. yet they are responsible for over half of all violent crime in America....they are the young black males.

These assaults by blacks on Asians is nothing new.....it has been going on for decades...since the sixties....but it is not only asians these black thugs go after....also Jews and whites.

Yeah, I'm willing to wager that the black on asian violence is the same as it's ever been. Quite a bit higher than it should be, but stable.
Black on elderly crime is certainly not the same as it ever was. It is epidemic. As to why, no one is hiding that either. It's black rage against white devils. Slavery and they want reparations dammit.

Once blacks were allowed the perception that violence is justified no doubt it will rise. And will rise even more. If blacks do not have permission they at least believe they have permission

The better description is they feel entitled because they have been indoctrinated by our public schools, the mainsstream media, hollywood and the whole of the entertainment industry to believe all their problems are because of white racism.

The truth of the matter is that no group is more racist than blacks....not even to mention they committ more hate crimes than any other group...yet they are rarely charged with that.

That's precisely what I'm saying. For forty years, the statistics haven't changed. So, why all the increased media attention on an issue that has been with us for more than 40 years.

Because the media thought they saw an opportunity to blame it all on white supremacissts....not knowing or refusing to acknowledge that it is black thugs that are perpetrating most of the street violence directed at anyone they perceive as a easy victim aka.....the elderly, women, even kids.

Based on what?

Well ... the only statistics we collected nationally are those cases reported to the FBI. However, those include ONLY cases reported and only those where the ethnicity of the parties are included in the report.

Then, you have to take into account those cases that aren't reported at all, either to local police or any other government agency.

The truth is, we really don't have any accurate statistics on which to base any analysis so we rely on news reporting which is, not to put too fine a point on it, selective, sensationalist, and self-serving.
24 pct white on Asian
27 pct Black on Asian
There's your stat. When you consider that AA's are 12 pct of the population that's a pretty hefty 27 pct

It is worse than you think.....it is bad enough that a minority group is committing most of the violence towards asians.....yet the fact is there is a group within the black community....the young blacks males who are responsible for this....thus the young black males who compose approx. 2.5 percent of our total pop. commit violent crimes out of all proportion to their percentage of the total pop....as in over half of all violent crime in America......this is just another 'truth' the msm will never dare mention.

Based on what?

Well ... the only statistics we collected nationally are those cases reported to the FBI. However, those include ONLY cases reported and only those where the ethnicity of the parties are included in the report.

Then, you have to take into account those cases that aren't reported at all, either to local police or any other government agency.

The truth is, we really don't have any accurate statistics on which to base any analysis so we rely on news reporting which is, not to put too fine a point on it, selective, sensationalist, and self-serving.

Yes, and the FBI stats are deliberately set up to be very confusing....they do everything possible to cover up the amount of black crime....especially black on white and or asian hate crimes.

Based on what?

Blacks are 14% of the population but responsible for 28% of attacks on Asians.

Forum List

Back