What's wrong with Liberals and Conservatives?

Conservatives have liberal beliefs in society. Liberalism is a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

NO they haven't for many years now.

BOTH political parties are corrupted and partisan, who have no demonstrated skill in controlling their spending and to stop lording over the states so much.

"Liberals" have become corporate fascists.

"Conservatives" are what they've always been: controlled opposition jobbers.

The only real and effective opposition to these opposames are the nationalist-populists....Both wings of the uniparty hate them, like Judge Smails hated AL Czervik.

Conservatives have liberal beliefs in society. Liberalism is a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

BOTH political parties are corrupted and partisan, who have no demonstrated skill in controlling their spending and to stop lording over the states so much.
I have seen that going on all my voting life starting with Reagan forcing states to change the drinking age to 21. Try the lowering of speed limits to 55 by Nixon.

The yellow butthead lives in his own little world.

Then there are the Democrats which believe none of that.
There are some non-Democrats and Republicans that believe none of that also.
No Democrat believes that at all. There are some Republicans who still believe in it, and almost all Conservatives do. At least those Conservatives who actually are.

Conservatives would deny food to a hundred people on the chance that one of them does not need it.
Liberals would feed a hundred people to make sure one of them does not starve.

Conservatives would deny food to a hundred people on the chance that one of them does not need it.

See you are partisan mess since what YOU posted is a lie.

UcantB.jpg

Correction:
Liberals would force someone else to feed a hundred people because it costs them nothing at all.

My thought in a saying. Please discuss:

Conservatives are wrong because they are not Liberal. Modern Liberals are wrong because they are much less Liberal then Conservatives.
LOL.

Good statement. When the term liberal is blanketed over a platform that is against free speech and the direct control over media by the government you know the term has lost all connection with what it actually means.

What's wrong with Liberals and Conservatives? I don't find anything wrong with either. Those I have trouble with are partisans on both sides that don't check things out and think for themselves.

Correction:
Liberals would force someone else to feed a hundred people because it costs them nothing at all.
Liberals pay a lot of taxes. I pay a lot of taxes. Why is it so out of line to want my hard earned money to help someone rather than lavished on the rich and the the more fascistic parts of the government?

Correction:
Liberals pay a lot of taxes. I pay a lot of taxes. Why is it so out of line to want my hard earned money to help someone rather than lavished on the rich and the the more fascistic parts of the government?
Didn't say anything about any of that. I did correct your first statement though.

"Liberals" have become corporate fascists.

"Conservatives" are what they've always been: controlled opposition jobbers.

The only real and effective opposition to these opposames are the nationalist-populists....Both wings of the uniparty hate them, like Judge Smails hated AL Czervik.

Fascinating.

Correction:
. Why is it so out of line to want my hard earned money to help someone rather than lavished on the rich and the the more fascistic parts of the government?
As though assshole politicians and bureaucrats aren't rich and fascistic?!?....

Got-dammit are you one fucking naive sumbitch!... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

My thought in a saying. Please discuss:

Conservatives are wrong because they are not Liberal. Modern Liberals are wrong because they are much less Liberal then Conservatives.

You can start by not referring to the left as liberals. PROGS are a dishonest bunch, they apply mislabels all the time.

The left are dumb emotional guys, easily poked & prodded, lazy, dependent, victimhood & cowards. All leftists are wack-jobs.

The right fall into the left's web, some are too dependent and some cowards. A few are wack-jobs.

Forum List

Back