EPA proposes new rules that would dramatically slash planet-warming pollution from coal and gas plants

Personally, I have no problem with nuclear and fusion energy.
Think about this for a second and consider the reality that we could probably put solar on every rooftop in this country ontop of probably 100 times as much solar + wind then we currently have. We could greatly increase the magitude of solar, wind and green energies...batteries are in the works to be 10 times as good as they're currently within the next few years.

I think it is very possible to build this society without any shortages and without relying on other countries or the middle east for the resources.
In the northern climes, solar is next to useless at least six months a year.

You really aren't at all bright.

Personally, I have no problem with nuclear and fusion energy.
Think about this for a second and consider the reality that we could probably put solar on every rooftop in this country ontop of probably 100 times as much solar + wind then we currently have. We could greatly increase the magitude of solar, wind and green energies...batteries are in the works to be 10 times as good as they're currently within the next few years.

I think it is very possible to build this society without any shortages and without relying on other countries or the middle east for the resources.

batteries are in the works to be 10 times as good as they're currently within the next few years.

I'll bet you're wrong. Really, really wrong. Batteries are a fairly mature technology.
Any improvements will be minor.

I'd use nuclear as the baseload along with hydro so probably enough to make it work until we have fusion online. This way we could ban coal, natural gas and oil in energy production.

I'd use nuclear as the baseload along with hydro so probably enough to make it work until we have fusion online.

Tell all your watermelon friends. They're more worried about radiation
than about killing the planet in the next 100 years.

EPA proposes new rules that would dramatically slash planet-warming pollution from power plants

The rules would apply to the nation's fleet of existing and new power plants that run on coal and natural gas -- two major fossil fuels that are the root cause of the climate crisis.

Remote : Thu, 11 May 2023 09:01:09 GMT
Local : 2023-05-11(Thursday) 11 : 01 : 09
Found via https://nicer.app/world-headlines

i'm all for it!
what about you people?
I'm with you and the administration 110% on this.

Sounds stupid.

If people can't afford electric and gas utilities to heat their home, they'll burn wood, garbage, whatever to stay warm.

And that creates a lot more pollution

By the way, CO2 isnt' a pollutant at all. Its plant food that every human as well as beast in the jungle emits into the atmosphere every fucking day.
The impact to energy prices will be minimal.

It slashes nothing. It hasn't changed our temp. 1 degree since they started helping themselves to our money for 20 years under this sham.
When Al Gore was born there were 130 thousand glaciers.
75 years later only 130 thousand of them still remain...
That is a LIE. You put out that line a few weeks ago and it was clearly demonstrated to you to be false. So you posted this KNOWING IT WAS FALSE.

guess you are ready to be on horseback? without them, there is no grid for charging EVs, even with them there is not enough grid if 50% of the population drove an EV. The "environmentalists" of the world are fucking clueless how many consumer products disappear when fossil fuels leave and medicine, omfg, liberals are so fucking ignorant
Petroleum as a material resource will not be disappearing.

That is a LIE. You put out that line a few weeks ago and it was clearly demonstrated to you to be false. So you posted this KNOWING IT WAS FALSE.

It is false. It is not 1 degree.

It is GOD DAMN FUCKING NOTHING

Sincerely,

highly correlated satellite and balloon data showing NO WARMING in the atmosphere despite rising Co2

It slashes nothing. It hasn't changed our temp. 1 degree since they started helping themselves to our money for 20 years under this sham.
When Al Gore was born there were 130 thousand glaciers.
75 years later only 130 thousand of them still remain...
Atmospheric CO2 levels have never stopped going up. It *might* have slowed its rate slightly. Or perhaps just reduced its rate of acceleration.

mlo_full_record.png

Atmospheric CO2 levels have never stopped going up. It *might* have slowed its rate slightly. Or perhaps just reduced its rate of acceleration.

mlo_full_record.png

Co2 went up.

Did atmospheric temperature rise with that?

We have TWO and ONLY TWO measures of that, satellites and balloons...

satellite and weather balloon data have actually "suggested" the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling

Love the media term "suggested." Your outside thermometer SUGGESTED it was 84 degrees, but really wasn't completely sure without a taxpayer funded conflicted climate "scientist" there to FUDGE THE DATA in case it

REFUTES THE NARRATIVE

Theory = increasing Co2 in atmosphere will warm atmosphere

DATA = nope

Science = THEORY REJECTED

FRAUD = FUDGE THE DATA

YOU sound stupid.
it's all about HOW MUCH CO2 you pump into the atmosphere per year, moron!
and there were 1 billion people on this planet at the start of the industrial revolution, in case you didn't know!
Uh oh, a self proclaimed climate know-it-all....
I bet you fly around in a private jet lecturing your rubes, right doofus??

Forum List

Back