EPA Standards for Heavy-Duty Vehicles to Slash Dangerous Pollution and Take Key Step Toward Accelerating Zero-Emissions Future

Okay, here's something about historical fuel prices in America that's somewhat accurate:

Regular was $1.25 (kinda high) and diesel was $.82 in 1980. That was at the end of the Carter regime.

He fucked a lot of things up.

Our own government isn't publishing fuel prices from before then to hide the way people are getting fucked.
~~~~~~
I can remember paying $0.299 cents/gal. for high test gasoline in the 1970's. That's before Jimmy Bob Carter.

You sure seem broke, complaining about the prices of things. It also seems like it's your proudest moment of your life that you were able to buy your own groceries starting at the age of 19. I hope things improve for you. If you actually put in the work, maybe you'll make something of yourself someday. We're rooting for you.
You live in momma's basement; STFU.

You don't pay for any of your own stuff, turd. Probably never worked a day in your life.

If you have, please describe it now.

I've done more work in 1 day than you've done in any 1 year of your existence, bitch.

You don't worry about the cost of groceries because it's all free to your freeloading ass.

You live in momma's basement; STFU.

You don't pay for any of your own stuff, turd. Probably never worked a day in your life.

If you have, please describe it now.
I make enough money I dont have to complain about the prices of groceries. Evidently you dont.

I buy them then get people like you to take them to the car for me.
Wow, such a high opinion you have of people that work for a living. :rolleyes:

You just just insulted a friend of mine. Who used to be a little black boy. Great dude, not smart, but a good kid.

I wish there was more out there like him.

You don't pay for your own groceries, punk. My little ol' black friend does, he's been doing it for about 4 years less than me.
I know that to be fact.
How much is a rib roast, hmm? Yeah, you don't know. You buy HotPockets with EBT IF you buy anything at all on your own.

:auiqs.jpg:

Liar.

Last edited:

You just just insulted a friend of mine. Who used to be a little black boy. Great dude, not smart, but a good kid.

You don't pay for your own groceries, punk.
No, I insulted you. I dont know your little made up little black boy friend or why you are hanging around little black boys. That is a discussion for another thread.

I wish there was more out there like him.

You don't pay for your own groceries, punk. My little ol' black friend does, he's been doing it for about 4 years less than me.
I know that to be fact.
How much is a rib roast, hmm? Yeah, you don't know. You buy HotPockets with EBT IF you buy anything at all on your own.

:auiqs.jpg:

Liar.

No, I insulted you. I dont know your little made up little black boy friend or why you are hanging around little black boys. That is a discussion for another thread.
You didn't insult me effectively or properly, you little basement-dwelling, no food-buying fucking POS!

Do you eat eggs? Do you have eggs in your fridge? I've been buying food with money I earned myself since I used to buy foodstamps 2-for-1 in the projects, boi. There ain't been no foodstamps for a long time now. ;)

Yeah, I did that a couple times. :dunno:

Last edited:
You didn't insult me effectively or properly, you little basement-dwelling, no food-buying fucking POS!

Do you eat eggs? Do you have eggs in your fridge?
Pretty sure I did insult you very effectively. In fact, I've wrecked you every step of the way in our conversation. You are making it too easy.

Pretty sure I did insult you very effectively. In fact, I've wrecked you every step of the way in our conversation. You are making it too easy.
So you think, leechboi. Leech on society.
Describe the last day of work you did.

Do you eat eggs? Do you have eggs in your fridge? I've been buying food with money I earned myself since I used to buy foodstamps 2-for-1 in the projects, boi. There ain't been no foodstamps for a long time now. ;)

Yeah, I did that a couple times. :dunno:

I provide for me and other families, retard. How 'bout that last day of work you did, though?
You were just complaining about high prices. It's ok to ask for help.

Maybe to your welfare-suckin' ass. I ain't the one.
And the last day of work you did was-?
Only poors complain about high gas and grocery prices. Maybe you need some job training so you can make enough money to afford groceries. Lots of groups out there to help someone in your shoes!

Only poors complain about high gas and grocery prices. Maybe you need some job training so you can make enough money to afford groceries. Lots of groups out there to help someone in your shoes!
MAHqPqg.png

So how much are you worth, brah? Tell us your net worth. I know mine right off the top of my head.
I been paying for my own groceries since I was 19 years old. Have you?

That's why I'm aware of the prices, and you think it's no big deal when eggs are up 400%?

You do not buy your own groceries. Whether you get them from the government or your parents; You do not buy your own.

As I have since I was 19 years old.

Last edited:
I can remember paying $0.299 cents/gal. for high test gasoline in the 1970's. That's before Jimmy Bob Carter.
I remember paying those prices, but only before the 1973 oil crisis.

Living in Ohio at that time I recall soon enough afterwards it was hello to Japanese fuel-efficient cars, self-service gasoline stations, right-turn on red, and the infamous double-nickel speed limit.

This date in History, January 2, 1974 - President Nixon signs national speed limit into law

Growing up I enjoyed Popular Science magazine, today I find that enjoyment in catching development in science through watching YouTube videos. Truck manufacturers are experimenting with fuel cell technology, it'll be interesting to see where that leads.

The EPA does not make laws.
~~~~~~
Tell that to the judge when you've an EPA regulation.
Since when have regulations become law? Obviously since Congress as abrogated regulatory law responsibility to the EPA.

**********​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back