Environmental Religious Zealots, you have blood on your hands because of "CLEAN ENERGY".

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't know. I'm just an ordinary guy.

Don't devalue yourself. You're a skeevy perv who likes trying to guess people's gender!

It shouldn't come as a surprise to you that I think you lied about having a PhD in geology and are overly emotional. You're just a troll who happens to be a chick.

Excellent. Excellent.

Well, at least I am not a chinbeard pervo fappin' himself silly over other people's gender on discussion fora.

Fap, fap, fap, fap. <buy yourself a new keyboard>

That sounds like something an overly emotional chick with an external locus of control would say.

Let us know when you get some p****y. Your first time will be amazing to you. Just remember, don't let them see how skeevy you are. Don't introduce yourself by asking your usual suite of questions about what is in their pants.

You’re too confused to understand
uCUcO1G.jpg

Don't devalue yourself. You're a skeevy perv who likes trying to guess people's gender!

Excellent. Excellent.

Well, at least I am not a chinbeard pervo fappin' himself silly over other people's gender on discussion fora.

You're upset. It's understandable. Having to deny your womanhood is a big blow.

Let us know when you get some p****y. Your first time will be amazing to you. Just remember, don't let them see how skeevy you are. Don't introduce yourself by asking your usual suite of questions about what is in their pants.
Get it out of your system. Everything will be alright.

They have already begun implementing the solution to bird deaths by painting one blade black. It's been all over the news for over a year.

That's not any kind of full solution to the problem. Last I heard, the Obama Admin was giving out "raptor waivers" allowing a certain amount of kill -- even eagles. And telling the wind farms not to touch or photograph the kills. Sending out "carcass teams" to clean up the crime scene.

I left up ALL the illegal and warned posts. The last 5 pages is a dizzying spin into mental illness, gender, flaming about gayness of other members and is a PRIME EXAMPLE of a thread that members should have left to die or attempted to get back on topic.

To clean up the illegal posts would mean deleting about 3 or 4 of last 5 pages. Dont do this. Warned 3 members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back