Enrollment into the ACA is increasing dramatically!

So people being lied to means nothing ? why do you ignore the millions that are being forced off of existing policy?? but getting your way is all that counts right?

Except they weren't lied to. At least not by the President.

Those policies were sold after the law was enacted by providers that knew full well they'd be swapping them out and blaming the law.

Bullshit.

If Obama didn't lie then I'm Nelson Mandela.

That would mean you are dead.

So now the GOP has a new name!

The Party of "Obstruction and Prayers for Failure!"

COOL

It's Potemkin Enrollment.

In the real world, only about 15% of the Potemkin Enrollment Figure have actually PAID FOR THEIR INSURANCE.

Items sitting in a shopping cart don't count as sales; likewise with unpaid for plan choices.

ZOMG!!!!! 6 MM Lost their insurance and 250,000, many of who are also Obama Twitter followers, signed up!

That's so successful!

Can't you feel the drama?!

The biggest campaign cry from the GOP is beginning to slip away. If the system is working better and better into 2014, and the enrollment increases dramatically, then it is going to be very hard for the GOP to use the ACA in its congressional campaigns.

Frank, you are carrying the Republican banner. I expect nothing less from you.

2014 will be the worst year for the economy since 1937 and for all the same reasons: a Soviet style Central planner at the help of the US Economy and he's trying to crash into a second iceberg to close the gaping hole made by the first iceberg

ZOMG!!!!! 6 MM Lost their insurance and 250,000, many of who are also Obama Twitter followers, signed up!

That's so successful!

I can feel the drama ... and the hyperbole. I wonder, where did you get the "6 MM" figure? I also wonder how many of those who received cancellation notices purchased a new policy which cost more but provided better benefits?

It's Potemkin Enrollment.

In the real world, only about 15% of the Potemkin Enrollment Figure have actually PAID FOR THEIR INSURANCE.

Items sitting in a shopping cart don't count as sales; likewise with unpaid for plan choices.

Pay for it?!

Ha!

What are you a heartless Republican?

All you gotta do is sign up and Obama pays the rest from his stash

That's so successful!

I can feel the drama ... and the hyperbole. I wonder, where did you get the "6 MM" figure? I also wonder how many of those who received cancellation notices purchased a new policy which cost more but provided better benefits?

Yes, they all got better policies at lower costs, saving $2,500 annually while ditching their substandard, crappy policy

No doubt! Not because people want it, but because they don't want to be penalized for not signing up.

You can't pass a law mandating participation then claim that participation is voluntary.

That would mean you are dead.

No, it means Obozo lied.....

Insurance companies KNEW that policies that were issued after the approval of the ACA would not meet the new standards. The Insurance Companies should have told the people that then.

Caveat emptor

That's the big question. Why didn't the insurance industry notify their customers the policy they held in 2010 - when PPACA became law - that the product they had would become extinct and market new products to existing customers.

Why did they wait to the last minute to notify their customers, and all do so within the short time that PPACA was being rolled out? Did the industry conspire to do so? Were the cancellation timed as close to the 2014 election season as possible?

Imagine if you will the CEO's of the Health Insurance Industry all standing before Congress as did the CEO['s of the Tobacco Industry. Of course you will need to imagine said scene, today large industries own the Congress (thank you Scalia, Alito, Thomas, Kennedy and Roberts for proving Mr. Franklin so prescient, we had a Republic but couldn't keep it. All it took was 5 votes and CU v. FEC transformed us from a democratic republic into a Plutocracy).

Insurance companies KNEW that policies that were issued after the approval of the ACA would not meet the new standards. The Insurance Companies should have told the people that then.

Caveat emptor

That's the big question. Why didn't the insurance industry notify their customers the policy they held in 2010 - when PPACA became law - that the product they had would become extinct and market new products to existing customers.

Why did they wait to the last minute to notify their customers, and all do so within the short time that PPACA was being rolled out? Did the industry conspire to do so? Were the cancellation timed as close to the 2014 election season as possible?

Imagine if you will the CEO's of the Health Insurance Industry all standing before Congress as did the CEO['s of the Tobacco Industry. Of course you will need to imagine said scene, today large industries own the Congress (thank you Scalia, Alito, Thomas, Kennedy and Roberts for proving Mr. Franklin so prescient, we had a Republic but couldn't keep it. All it took was 5 votes and CU v. FEC transformed us from a democratic republic into a Plutocracy).

Obama, not the insurance companies, said, "If you like you plan, you can keep it. period"

Caveat emptor

They relied on Obama's "If you like your plan, you can keep it. Period" promise

That's so successful!

Yes, they all got better policies at lower costs, saving $2,500 annually while ditching their substandard, crappy policy

Once again a simple question has been ignored. You claimed 6 MM lost their policy. Making such a statement means one of two things, you have a credible source to prove the truth of your statement, or, you're a liar.

(thank you Scalia, Alito, Thomas, Kennedy and Roberts for proving Mr. Franklin so prescient, we had a Republic but couldn't keep it. All it took was 5 votes and CU v. FEC transformed us from a democratic republic into a Plutocracy).

And that "plutocracy" inserted Obama with all that money. You support that. Are you mental?

Question for Republicans

After all these people sign up, how are you going to run on taking it away from them in 2014?

Got something better to offer?

Once again a simple question has been ignored. You claimed 6 MM lost their policy. Making such a statement means one of two things, you have a credible source to prove the truth of your statement, or, you're a liar.

How's this? Does Congressional testimony count?

"Energy and Commerce Committee chairman Rep. Fred Upton (R-MI) took Sebelius’s boasting down another notch, noting that the regulations imposed by the new healthcare bill have already resulted in as many as 5 million Americans getting their plans cancelled. Thus, even if one assumes the administration’s best-case scenario in terms of achievement, “millions more Americans would have lost coverage than gained it in the first months of the rollout,” he said.

It is far worse than that. Of the approximately 1.2 million Americans who have gained healthcare coverage so far, 803,000 have been determined to be eligible for Medicaid. In other words, those enrolled in “free” government-run healthcare account for two out of every three signups."

ObamaCare?s Date with Destiny Approaches | FrontPage Magazine

Question for Republicans

After all these people sign up, how are you going to run on taking it away from them in 2014?

Got something better to offer?

Yes.

Lower Premiums from buying a policy that you actually will use, you pick the deductible, and a robust medical savings account that you own for your life and can pass onto your estate if unused.

Forum List

Back