Enough with Posting what Others have Written!

If you want to make a point or express your opinion, fine. But simply posting articles that others have written is the height of intellectual vacuity. It is obvious that many of these posters haven't even read, much less understood, these articles. Instead, they see a catchy (and usually misleading) headline and think that this confers some sort of legitimacy to their preconceived beliefs.

Why not try composing your own thoughts first, and then post a coherent message?
2-3 paragraphs, to make one's point, with a link then a personal argument for or against it. Its called "sourcing". google it :thup:. You don't source, you're not worth my time

It is true that someone who takes an entire article, or anything over the aforementioned length, and copynpaste's it here w/ very-little-to-no personal commentary IS a mouth-breather.

90% of the "sources" your side links are lefty twat opinion pieces with the same intellectual capacity as a broken toaster.

90% of those sites are further linked to the original sources.

Other, lefty twat opinion pieces, or they take the original source and spin it so tightly it can't breathe.

If you want to make a point or express your opinion, fine. But simply posting articles that others have written is the height of intellectual vacuity. It is obvious that many of these posters haven't even read, much less understood, these articles. Instead, they see a catchy (and usually misleading) headline and think that this confers some sort of legitimacy to their preconceived beliefs.

Why not try composing your own thoughts first, and then post a coherent message?
2-3 paragraphs, to make one's point, with a link then a personal argument for or against it. Its called "sourcing". google it :thup:. You don't source, you're not worth my time

It is true that someone who takes an entire article, or anything over the aforementioned length, and copynpaste's it here w/ very-little-to-no personal commentary IS a mouth-breather.

90% of the "sources" your side links are lefty twat opinion pieces with the same intellectual capacity as a broken toaster.

Other, lefty twat opinion pieces, or they take the original source and spin it so tightly it can't breathe.

You mean like Breitbart or the Daily Caller.

35mjz9d.jpg
how did you get a pic of PoliticalChic's keyboard?

You mean like Breitbart or the Daily Caller.

Have I ever referenced Brietbart or the daily caller? and more importantly, have I ever passed of opinion as a viable raw source?

Forum List

Back