Enough of this transgender nonsense.

"Enough of this transgender nonsense."

Conservatives first – they started the nonsense, they alone can end it: by repealing laws and measures hostile to those transgender, by respecting the rights of transgender persons, and by not seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans through force of law.
Conservatives didn't do any such thing. Liberals made up this trans issue out of whole cloth, for such a tiny tiny fraction of society, it is almost funny. This is like some Mel Brooks movie plot.

Indeed, it is most certainly not conservatives who are claiming that men are women, and that women are men, and denying the essential differences between the two.

It was liberals who started down this path when they embraced homosexuality, denying and minimizing the importance of the union between male and female; and then, by now embracing “transgenderism”, are denying the difference between male and female. That is the side that has abandoned reason and decency, in order to embrace madness and evil.

And, in true wrong-wing form, they now try to blame us on the right for the confusion and disorder that their own depraved ideology is creating.

You obviously know little about science or life. When they find your decomposing body in your moms basement the autopsy will state male. Period.

Two sexes. Period. Even your skeletal remains in your Mommys basement will tell the doctors you were male.

As far as I know, Jackoff Jill has not stated h'orsh'/it's sex nor “gender”. We don't know whether h'orsh'/it is male, female, or one of these rare genetic freaks that h'orsh'/it insists on dragging out as alleged proof that a defective 0.2% of the population is a reflection on the reality for the remaining 99.8%.

Last edited:

Conservatives first – they started the nonsense, they alone can end it: by repealing laws and measures hostile to those transgender, by respecting the rights of transgender persons, and by not seeking to disadvantage transgender Americans through force of law.

So by giving in on all levels the conservatives can stop it. Lol!

Regressive left again dictating the argument and there should be no debate.

As with the global warming hoax, they declare that “the science is settled”, while genuine science refutes their claims.

Science knows there are more than two sexes. I'm curious why you reject that?

No, science does not “know” any such thing.

There are only two sexes, and a handful of extremely rare genetic defects that create mutated variations on these two sexes.
And yet, they are not XY nor XX, or they are XY females and XX males so, pick a bathroom for them, pick their genders?

There are only two sexes, and a handful of extremely rare genetic defects that create mutated variations on these two sexes.
And yet, they are not XY nor XX, or they are XY females and XX males so, pick a bathroom for them, pick their genders?
I don't think anyone is unduly concerned about the 0.004% of the population with chromosomal anomalies. Why are you?

Interesting that X0's live but being Y0 is fatal.

No surprise, if you understand how it works. If you somehow wound up with a YY, that would also be nonviable.

A Y chromosome is an X chromosome missing a leg. That leg contains some important traits, without which you don't get a viable organism.

That's why there are a host of specific genetic defects that nearly always only affect males, but which are inherited from the mother's side of the family. If a girl gets one of these defects on the X chromosome from one parent, the X chromosome from the other parent will mask it. If a boy gets one of these defects in the X chromosome from his mother, it's not masked, because that's on the leg that is missing from the Y chromosome that he got from his father.

Interesting that X0's live but being Y0 is fatal.

No surprise, if you understand how it works. If you somehow wound up with a YY, that would also be nonviable.

A Y chromosome is an X chromosome missing a leg. That leg contains some important traits, without which you don't get a viable organism.

That's why there are a host of specific genetic defects that nearly always only affect males, but which are inherited from the mother's side of the family. If a girl gets one of these defects on the X chromosome from one parent, the X chromosome from the other parent will mask it. If a boy gets one of these defects in the X chromosome from his mother, it's not masked, because that's on the leg that is missing from the Y chromosome that he got from his father.
Yes, I understand that. See: Sex-linked traits, like baldness and color blindness.

I don't think anyone is unduly concerned about the 0.004% of the population with chromosomal anomalies. Why are you?
Because it means that there aren't even two sexes let alone two genders.

So by giving in on all levels the conservatives can stop it. Lol!

Regressive left again dictating the argument and there should be no debate.

As with the global warming hoax, they declare that “the science is settled”, while genuine science refutes their claims.
That science is not settled but there is a consensus.

I don't think anyone is unduly concerned about the 0.004% of the population with chromosomal anomalies. Why are you [Jackoff Jill]?

H'orsh'/it is probably one of them.
I am very aware, and annoyed by those who reject science, reality, and transgender people, the new homosexuals being fucked with by ignorants.

Here's something else there's going to be consensus on....that a person with a penis and testicles isn't going to be showering with women behind doors marked "women"....ever.... Get used to the concept. Court will come down probably something like 7-1 or 7-2 on that. Ginsburg will be one of the 7...

Here's something else there's going to be consensus on....that a person with a penis and testicles isn't going to be showering with women behind doors marked "women"....ever.... Get used to the concept. Court will come down probably something like 7-1 or 7-2 on that. Ginsburg will be one of the 7...
Regardless of thier sex, they will be in the bathroom you'd expect them to be, based on looks.

Deal done.

What do you call people who deny science and reality, smart?
Says the one who says PhD's are wrong to put male or female on birth and death certificates.

Aren't the ones that sign death certificates MD's which is a degree in medicine and the science of the human body, so they would know more than a psychologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. But what would every MD know when fruit loops Jack has a blog saying they are all wrong?
I can't help the fact that if they think there are only two sexes, they are wrong.
Sure you think you know more than medical doctors. Guess we can add another delusion to your delusion of what sex you are.

Regardless of thier sex, they will be in the bathroom you'd expect them to be, based on looks.

Deal done.
Now Einstein claims the Leftards decree says men must look like women to enter women's bathrooms and showers.
It's one continuous lie from the freaks.

What do you call people who deny science and reality, smart?
Says the one who says PhD's are wrong to put male or female on birth and death certificates.

Aren't the ones that sign death certificates MD's which is a degree in medicine and the science of the human body, so they would know more than a psychologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. But what would every MD know when fruit loops Jack has a blog saying they are all wrong?
I can't help the fact that if they think there are only two sexes, they are wrong.
Sure you think you know more than medical doctors. Guess we can add another delusion to your delusion of what sex you are.
Meds that say there are only two sexes are wrong, like you.

Deal done.
Now Einstein claims the Leftards decree says men must look like women to enter women's bathrooms and showers.
It's one continuous lie from the freaks.
Based on looks, quit your bitching.

Looks are easy to fix.

Forum List

Back