Enough of this transgender nonsense.

An XY female.
url-110syu5.jpeg
Female.
Great, we have solved our problem, it's purely looks.

Until you eat the chicken shit I made LOOK like chicken salad, you arguing looks isn't valid.
How can it be invalid? Looks or genetics?

Those are your only choices.

You say it's looks that matter. I've provided you an opportunity to eat some chicken shit I made LOOK like chicken salad and you won't back up your claim by eating it. So much for your argument.
Either stop being childish or don't waste my time.

Your options are either looks, or genetics? Pick one.

Your chicken-shit salad BTW, goes in the fridge marked Salads, just as XY females go in the girls' room and XX males in the boys'. Looks, not genetics.

Last edited:
J4j rides his strawhorse over the cliff....while people with penises, testicles & adam's apples will still not be granted legal "right" to enter behind doors marked "women"...no matter what their situation mentally or otherwise.

You lost Jack4jill. Begin grieving.

God is just full of surprises, right kids?
klinefelters-syndrome-pictures.jpg
Not my fault PhD's will ignore your delusions and put male on your death certificate.
And you still can't tell me why having more than two sexes causes you a problem?

That's interesting.
Your psychotic delusions don't bother me nor the PhDs who will put MALE on your death certificate.
I'm done with this one. He denies reality and can't answer questions.

A very stupid person.

Last edited:
J4j rides his strawhorse over the cliff....while people with penises, testicles & adam's apples will still not be granted legal "right" to enter behind doors marked "women"...no matter what their situation mentally or otherwise.

You lost Jack4jill. Begin grieving.
No means no. Learn it.

And, it's all based on looks. Easily fixed. Chop chop.

Not my fault PhD's will ignore your delusions and put male on your death certificate.
And you still can't tell me why having more than two sexes causes you a problem?

That's interesting.
Your psychotic delusions don't bother me nor the PhDs who will put MALE on your death certificate.
I'm done with this one. He dies reality and can't answer questions.

A very stupid person.
Take your psychotic delusion up with the PhD's who will put male or female on every birth and death certificate.

That's interesting.

A very stupid person.
Take your psychotic delusion up with the PhD's who will put male or female on every birth and death certificate.
Just save it. Even if they did, they're wrong in many cases.

That's interesting.

A very stupid person.

That's interesting.

A very stupid person.
Not my fault you use blogs to say every PhD is wrong.

That's interesting.

A very stupid person.

That's interesting.

A very stupid person.
I use science. Science says there are not just boys and girls, you do.

And you, like most here, are dead wrong. Even Tilly has made it past there being just two, and she's an idiot.

A very stupid person.

A very stupid person.

And you, like most here, are dead wrong. Even Tilly has made it past there being just two, and she's an idiot.
The only idiot here is you, Jack.

A very stupid person.

A very stupid person.

The only idiot here is you, Jack.
What do you call people who deny science and reality, smart?

I don't want a predator going into a women's restroom. It's not the transgender I don't trust, it's the predator.
A transgender person is not a predator.

And predators have few issues getting to kids as it is. This changes nothing and that will still be against the law.

I specifically said that the transgender is not the one I trust, you have reading comprehension issues?

And I am against allowing a predator to have easier access, so yes it is an issue. We have a greater obligation to protect children than sparing The hurt feelings of adults.

Says the one who says PhD's are wrong to put male or female on birth and death certificates.

Aren't the ones that sign death certificates MD's which is a degree in medicine and the science of the human body, so they would know more than a psychologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean like pulling your pants down, seeing a penis and testicles and thinking "golly I'm glad I'm a woman!". You call that smart? I call it INSANE. And so do professionals. First and most obvious sign of mental illness is the complete denial of reality at a most fundamental level. You can't get anymore fundamental than something attached to your body that you see every day.

Says the one who says PhD's are wrong to put male or female on birth and death certificates.

Aren't the ones that sign death certificates MD's which is a degree in medicine and the science of the human body, so they would know more than a psychologist.

Yep. But what would every MD know when fruit loops Jack has a blog saying they are all wrong?

Yep. But what would every MD know when fruit loops Jack has a blog saying they are all wrong?
I can't help the fact that if they think there are only two sexes, they are wrong.

You mean like pulling your pants down, seeing a penis and testicles and thinking "golly I'm glad I'm a woman!". You call that smart? I call it INSANE. And so do professionals. First and most obvious sign of mental illness is the complete denial of reality at a most fundamental level. You can't get anymore fundamental than something attached to your body that you see every day.
Reality is you can pick looks or genetics, not both.

And the brain is not the body. They may not match.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back