Enough of this transgender nonsense.

That science is not settled but there is a consensus.

Here's something else there's going to be consensus on....that a person with a penis and testicles isn't going to be showering with women behind doors marked "women"....ever.... Get used to the concept. Court will come down probably something like 7-1 or 7-2 on that. Ginsburg will be one of the 7...
Regardless of thier sex, they will be in the bathroom you'd expect them to be, based on looks.

Deal done.
Now Einstein claims the Leftards decree says men must look like women to enter women's bathrooms and showers.
It's one continuous lie from the freaks.
Based on looks, quit your bitching.

Looks are easy to fix.
So my wife can kick out anyone she thinks is not feminine enough looking and Obama and you are fine with that?

Moron liar.

Says the one who says PhD's are wrong to put male or female on birth and death certificates.

Aren't the ones that sign death certificates MD's which is a degree in medicine and the science of the human body, so they would know more than a psychologist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep. But what would every MD know when fruit loops Jack has a blog saying they are all wrong?
I can't help the fact that if they think there are only two sexes, they are wrong.
Sure you think you know more than medical doctors. Guess we can add another delusion to your delusion of what sex you are.
Meds that say there are only two sexes are wrong, like you.
Shitforbrains, they will put male on your death certificate no matter what color dress you put on that overweight body of yours.

Looks are easy to fix.

You're talking about advocating amputation of healthy organs to enable mental delusions, right? In other words, medical malpractice. Get ready because when this is all over, the malpractice suits will be flying every which way. Especially when children are involved...

Aren't the ones that sign death certificates MD's which is a degree in medicine and the science of the human body, so they would know more than a psychologist.

Yep. But what would every MD know when fruit loops Jack has a blog saying they are all wrong?
I can't help the fact that if they think there are only two sexes, they are wrong.
Sure you think you know more than medical doctors. Guess we can add another delusion to your delusion of what sex you are.
Shitforbrains, they will put male on your death certificate no matter what color dress you put on that overweight body of yours.
So? If I am anythng but an XY male, not an XY female, they are wrong.

I could be XX male, or XXY, or XYY?

Last edited:

Looks are easy to fix.

You're talking about advocating amputation of healthy organs to enable mental delusions, right? In other words, medical malpractice. Get ready because when this is all over, the malpractice suits will be flying every which way. Especially when children are involved...
You can't deal with anything but boys or girls so, now we cut.

That science is not settled but there is a consensus.

Here's something else there's going to be consensus on....that a person with a penis and testicles isn't going to be showering with women behind doors marked "women"....ever.... Get used to the concept. Court will come down probably something like 7-1 or 7-2 on that. Ginsburg will be one of the 7...
Regardless of thier sex, they will be in the bathroom you'd expect them to be, based on looks.

Deal done.
Now Einstein claims the Leftards decree says men must look like women to enter women's bathrooms and showers.

Looks are easy to fix.
So my wife can kick out anyone she thinks is not feminine enough looking and Obama and you are fine with that?

Moron liar.
If she does, she'd better be fucking right.

The Democratic Party - Where women are women, and so are the men.
Reality, where what you were told isn't fucking true,.

There is nothing like just two sexes, and even more genders. Time to grow up now, and deal with complexity.

Fucking simpletons. A or B, that's all you can deal with, and then you whine for C.

Deal done.

Looks are easy to fix.

Moron liar.
Shitforbrains claims you have to look feminine to go into the girls bathroom under the Obama decree.
Liar.

Deal done.

Looks are easy to fix.

Moron liar.
Shitforbrains claims you have to look feminine to go into the girls bathroom under the Obama decree.
Liar.
No, I never claimed that.

I said that was the fix because you mental toddlers can't deal with fucking complexity, or science, or reality.

Looks are easy to fix.

Moron liar.
Liar.

I said that was the fix because you mental toddlers can't deal with fucking complexity, or science, or reality.
Every post you make you display what a pathetic liar you are.

Says the one who says PhD's are wrong to put male or female on birth and death certificates.

Tell that to real doctors that have MDs. Knucklehead.

Tell that to real doctors that have MDs. Knucklehead.
Gladly. And they know better.

Toddlers know there are two sexes, educated people know there are many more.

Looks are easy to fix.

Moron liar.
Liar.

You want either a penis or a vagina, when a human body can have both? Easily fixed, for your childish benefit.

Moron liar.
Liar.

You want either a penis or a vagina, when a human body can have both? Easily fixed, for your childish benefit.
Never on topic. Typical for the mentally ill.

Liar.

Never on topic. Typical for the mentally ill.
The topic is gender, dumbass, and you can't get past multiple sexes.

Fucking simpletons. A or B, that's all you can deal with, and then you whine for C.

Lol! You are crying to because we agree with doctors with a degree in science of humans.
No.

Doctors know better. You don't.

And medical doctors will put male or female on the birth certificate and death certificate. Also the states recognize either male or female on your drivers license.

Keep crying, but it doesn't change a thing.

Forum List

Back