England to lift all restrictions on corona Jan 26

I suspect you will see something similar here in TWO WEEKS. ;)

Jokes aside I'd not be surprised given the current push-back against the dems. Of course never underestimate the dem's ability to double-down on stupid.
You might be right.

From what i understand Johnson was facing a vote of no confidence if he didnt end restrictions
The no confidence issue is unrelated to the covid restrictions. that is due to his constant lying and breaking the rules which he set.
However the raising of restrictions is meant to distratc from the no confidence issue. There is no science involved, it is just about saving his career.

The no confidence issue is unrelated to the covid restrictions. that is due to his constant lying and breaking the rules which he set.
However the raising of restrictions is meant to distratc from the no confidence issue. There is no science involved, it is just about saving his career.
the policy change is because he ignored the previous policy.

He fucking set the rules. What the fuck are you on about ?
The rules were stupid in the first place, not interested in who set them, they were stupid.

If masks and social distancing works, then explain why we locked down? I'll tell you why. Because of the fucking retarded opposition. The opposition over the years have been both Tory and Labour at different points. So whoever's in government and something happens, it doesn't matter what the government does, the opposition always claims it wasn't enough. So year on year, the anti is increased.

Then when COVID struck, the stupid rules and lockdowns appeared because of this, "Whatever you do is not enough".

Covid. If you're frightened, fuck off, stay in. Everyone, go out. If you die, you die. Those that die is a tiny percentage. Lockdowns mean, the majority has now suffered the fallout of this and future deaths from this fallout in terms of health from affording heating, food etc.. and missed cancer screenings, more will die than from COVID itself.

And the opposition is still not fucking happy.

Because she wants to keep her country safe. Johnson just wants to keep his job. You are fucking crazy.
The mandates have nothing to do with keeping the country safe....hello McFly....that's the primary fact you can't get through your pointy head.

Forum List

Back