Energy Sec Rick Perry Contradicts Trump, says humans Do play role in Causing climate change

Where is your military quote?
[QUOTE="abu afak, post: 19872408, member: 3073"

That's right CLOWN
It's only Obama who directed the Military to be afraid of Warming.
Another outrageous Ball of **** from Flacaltenn[/b].

military acknowledgement warming - Google Search

U.S. Military Forges Ahead with Plans to Combat Climate Change ...
https://www.scientificamerican.com/.../us-military-forges-ahead-with-plans-to-combat-...
Apr 2, 2012 - Scientific American is the essential guide to the most awe-inspiring advances in science and technology, explaining how they change our understanding of the world and shape our lives.
Trump's Defense Secretary Cites Climate Change as… — ProPublica
https://www.propublica.org/.../trumps-defense-secretary-cites-climate-change-national...
Mar 14, 2017 - Mattis has long espoused the position that the armed forces, for a host of reasons, need to cut dependence on fossil fuels and explore renewable energy where it ... Mattis' statements could hearten world leaders who have urged the Trump administration to remain engaged on addressing global warming.

US military plans for climate change - Motherboard
US military plans for climate change
Oct 14, 2014 - The military is preparing to adapt to a warming planet.

What the U.S. Military is Doing About Climate Change
blogs.ei.columbia.edu/2017/09/.../what-the-u-s-military-is-doing-about-climate-chang...
Sep 20, 2017 -
While the White House denies that climate change is happening, the Military has been Aware of the risks of climate change since 1990, and has been actively working for a number of years already to avoid and adapt to the worst effects of climate change, including flooding, extreme heat, extreme weather, ...

Trump's new defense bill includes a Dire Warning on climate change ...

The defense bill Trump just signed includes a dire military warning on climate change...
Dec 13, 2017 - In the bill, current and former top US military brass attest to the national security threat of a rapidly changing climate.
By signing the bill, Trump also ordered a report on “vulnerabilities to military installations” that climate change could cause in the next 20 years. The bill's acknowledgement and anticipation of ...
You visited this page on 5/6/18.
Climate change is a 'direct threat to national security,' the defense bill ...
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/climate-change-is-a-direct-threat-to-national-se...Nov 22, 2017 - The 2400-page National Defense Authorization Act that Congress sent to President Trump last week is packed with new military policies and weapons ... There was widespread acknowledgement of climate change under the Barack Obama administration following skepticism from the George W. Bush ...

****!, there's even a Military Consensus on Warming.... to join the Scientific one!
Ah, Reality.

PS: Finished off all comers again.
Bye for now.
Thanks for all your help in unwittingly assisting me in showing the truth.

Mattis has long espoused the position that the armed forces, for a host of reasons, need to cut dependence on fossil fuels and explore renewable energy

Like making bio jet fuel for 4 times the cost of kerosene?

The OP supports this fact, despite the stupidity of the author of this OP.
A poster who rejects a subject's actual words in favour of someone else's opinion is in no position to bloviate about stupidity.

Oh. I take that back. She's in a perfect position.

Too Funny...

The OP lies about all of his assertions.... Trump does not dispute man has an impact only how much of an impact.

Another Lying piece of shit thread based on no facts.... Abu Fuk Fuk strikes again..

The straw man is a blaze...

Where does trump state humans play no role in climate change? Are you now claiming that Sen
Gameover Clown
You Lost.
When someone says GW is a Chinese concoction/conspiracy, that's more than 'skepticism,' that's dismissal.

Clearly you're used to debating people with IQ's near yours: 12.
B-Bye~
`
Your the one with an IQ of <0... So his abilities are 12 times yours...

My gawd you fools cant even read or comprehend what Trump actually said.. All you libtards do is lie, lie, lie... Its all you have...

Trump has repeatedly over the years expressed skepticism about the role humans play in climate change

The OP supports this fact, despite the stupidity of the author of this OP.
Here it is, the fact. This shows how dumb Abu afak is. The quote is the OP, meaning I quoted from the link abu arak gave to establish this OP.

What kind of dumb ass moron does not recognize a quote that is in their link? Abu Afag established this thread by linking to the quote I have been using.

Now that is pure stupidity, to ignore your own link, the basis for your OP, quote Twitter, and then call people dumb that use your original link.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, you are stupid beyond the definition of stupid!

Trump has repeatedly over the years expressed skepticism about the role humans play in climate change

It appears, Abu afak lied. Trump expressed skepticism. Skepticism at the role humans play. Trump did not state humans do not play some role. So it is the liberal ass hats that are liars attempting to divide the people with lies.
trump says climate change is fake - Bing video
I am commenting and quoting the OP, what the author of this thread linked to. Trump has said many different things. We can cherry pick if we like but to disagree with a quote that this thread was started on reflects upon the poor basis this thread was built on.

Read the link, that is where my quote comes from.

It appears, Abu afak lied. Trump expressed skepticism. Skepticism at the role humans play. Trump did not state humans do not play some role. So it is the liberal ass hats that are liars attempting to divide the people with lies.
trump says climate change is fake - Bing video
I am commenting and quoting the OP, what the author of this thread linked to. Trump has said many different things. We can cherry pick if we like but to disagree with a quote that this thread was started on reflects upon the poor basis this thread was built on.

Read the link, that is where my quote comes from.

You do have a point, Trump contradicts himself often. Sometimes in the same sentence. Trump did say that climate change was a hoax made up by the Chinese though. Who knows what he might have said last, but I'll bet money that it was another conspiracy theory.

We can cherry pick if we like but to disagree with a quote that this thread was started on reflects upon the poor basis this thread was built on.
The quote you reference is not quoted in the OP. It is not the basis of the thread. The quotes given in the OP are the basis of the thread.

]You are not quoting the OP.
That makes you a LAZY idiot for my quote is from the link given.

Unlike you, I read the OP and read the link.

I made it a point to quote and challenge you to disagree cause I knew you are too dumb to read the OP and the references material.

Moron!

You do have a point, Trump contradicts himself often. Sometimes in the same sentence. Trump did say that climate change was a hoax made up by the Chinese though. Who knows what he might have said last, but I'll bet money that it was another conspiracy theory.
Climate change is a hoax, we know cause the solution is to build build build and build. The massive amount of wind and solar farms needed creates billions of tons of pollution.

Too Funny...

The OP lies about all of his assertions.... Trump does not dispute man has an impact only how much of an impact.

Another Lying piece of shit thread based on no facts
.... Abu Fuk Fuk strikes again..
This is Trump's position, period.

Trump has repeatedly over the years expressed skepticism about the role humans play in climate change[​
Elektra, And Billy Boob, the 12 IQ Idiots, confuses my Actual Trump statements with a third party (NOT Trump) CHARACTERIZATION/understatement.

They too ******* Stupid to be post anywhere/actually check, and BOTH LIARS

More Actual Trump QUOTES on GW.
Donald Trump doesn't think much of climate change, in 20 quotes - CNNPolitics

1. "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
2. "It's freezing and snowing in New York -- we need global warming!"

3. "It's freezing outside, where the hell is 'global warming'??"
4. "I wonder if the Rutgers coach who had the audacity to yell at the player is a proponent of global warming?"

5. "We should be focused on magnificently clean and healthy air and not distracted by the expensive HOAX that is global warming!"

6. "Wow, it's snowing in Isreal and on the pyramids in Egypt. Are we still wasting billions on the global warming con? MAKE U.S. COMPETITIVE!"

7. "Ice storm rolls from Texas to Tennessee - I'm in Los Angeles and it's freezing. Global warming is a total, and very expensive, HOAX!"

8. "Give me clean, beautiful and healthy air - not the same old climate change (global warming) BULLSHIT! I am tired of hearing this Nonsense."

9. Obama said in his SOTU that 'global warming is a fact.' Sure, about as factual as 'if you like your healthcare, you can keep it.'"

10. "When will our country stop wasting money on global warming and so many other truly "STUPID" things and begin to focus on lower taxes?"

11. "It's late in July and it is really cold outside in New York. Where the hell is GLOBAL WARMING??? We need some fast! It's now CLIMATE CHANGE"
12. "Just out - the POLAR ICE CAPS are at an all time high, the POLAR BEAR population has never been stronger. Where the hell is global warming?"

13. "It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"
14. "Wow, 25 degrees below zero, record cold and snow spell. Global warming anyone?"
15. "Record low temperatures and massive amounts of snow. Where the hell is GLOBAL WARMING?"
16. "I believe in clean air. Immaculate air. But I DON'T Believe in climate change."
17. "I'm Not a believer in man-made global warming. It could be warming, and it's going to start to cool at some point. And you know, in the early, in the 1920s, people talked about global cooling...They thought the Earth was cooling. Now, it's global warming...But the problem we have, and if you look at our energy costs, and all of the things that we're doing to solve a problem that I Don't think in any major fashion exists."

Last edited:
Climate change is a hoax, we know cause the solution is to build build build and build. The massive amount of wind and solar farms needed creates billions of tons of pollution.

You're funny. Not HaHa funny, but more like odd funny.

You dont think building millions of wind turbines 525 feet tall creates billions of tons of pollution?

You dont think covering hundreds Thousands of square miles of land with solar panels does not only destroy vegetation that cleans the atmosphere but that the construction does not create billions of tons of pollution?

Your solution to global warming is to spend a $100 trillion and you can not fathom the size of that project and the pollution created manufacturing it?

Too Funny...

Another Lying piece of shit thread based on no facts
.... Abu Fuk Fuk strikes again..
This is Trump's position, period.

Trump has repeatedly over the years expressed skepticism about the role humans play in climate change[​
Elektra, And Billy Boob, the 12 IQ Idiots, confuses my Actual Trump statements with a third party (NOT Trump) CHARACTERIZATION/understatement.

They too ******* Stupid to be post anywhere/actually check, and BOTH LIARS

More Actual Trump QUOTES on GW.
Donald Trump doesn't think much of climate change, in 20 quotes - CNNPolitics

1. "The concept of global warming was created by and for the Chinese in order to make U.S. manufacturing non-competitive."
2. "It's freezing and snowing in New York -- we need global warming!"

3. "It's freezing outside, where the hell is 'global warming'??"
4. "I wonder if the Rutgers coach who had the audacity to yell at the player is a proponent of global warming?"

5. "We should be focused on magnificently clean and healthy air and not distracted by the expensive HOAX that is global warming!"

6. "Wow, it's snowing in Isreal and on the pyramids in Egypt. Are we still wasting billions on the global warming con? MAKE U.S. COMPETITIVE!"

7. "Ice storm rolls from Texas to Tennessee - I'm in Los Angeles and it's freezing. Global warming is a total, and very expensive, HOAX!"

8. "Give me clean, beautiful and healthy air - not the same old climate change (global warming) BULLSHIT! I am tired of hearing this Nonsense."

9. Obama said in his SOTU that 'global warming is a fact.' Sure, about as factual as 'if you like your healthcare, you can keep it.'"

10. "When will our country stop wasting money on global warming and so many other truly "STUPID" things and begin to focus on lower taxes?"

11. "It's late in July and it is really cold outside in New York. Where the hell is GLOBAL WARMING??? We need some fast! It's now CLIMATE CHANGE"
12. "Just out - the POLAR ICE CAPS are at an all time high, the POLAR BEAR population has never been stronger. Where the hell is global warming?"

13. "It's really cold outside, they are calling it a major freeze, weeks ahead of normal. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming!"
14. "Wow, 25 degrees below zero, record cold and snow spell. Global warming anyone?"
15. "Record low temperatures and massive amounts of snow. Where the hell is GLOBAL WARMING?"
16. "I believe in clean air. Immaculate air. But I DON'T Believe in climate change."
17. "I'm Not a believer in man-made global warming. It could be warming, and it's going to start to cool at some point. And you know, in the early, in the 1920s, people talked about global cooling...They thought the Earth was cooling. Now, it's global warming...But the problem we have, and if you look at our energy costs, and all of the things that we're doing to solve a problem that I Don't think in any major fashion exists."
You must feel real stupid, I quoted your link and you argue the quote is wrong. Why did you link to something you believe is wrong?

You are that stupid, you proved yourself wrong. Now tell us about IQ's?

I get it, you are a dumbass here to troll and flame. You ain't got time to read what you cut and paste.

You dont think building millions of wind turbines 525 feet tall creates billions of tons of pollution?

You dont think covering hundreds Thousands of square miles of land with solar panels does not only destroy vegetation that cleans the atmosphere but that the construction does not create billions of tons of pollution?

Your solution to global warming is to spend a $100 trillion and you can not fathom the size of that project and the pollution created manufacturing it?

What kind of pollution does a wind mill produce? Be specific.

Everywhere in my posts I state building, construction and manufacture of, so dont be an asshole.

One built and installed, they destroyed miles of vegetation and use millions of gallons of oil yearly.

$100 trillion in manufacturing does not pollute? You are full of shit.

Everywhere in my posts I state building, construction and manufacture of, so dont be an asshole.

One built and installed, they destroyed miles of vegetation and use millions of gallons of oil yearly.

$100 trillion in manufacturing does not pollute? You are full of shit.

What a silly thing to say. Compared to the real pollution caused at refineries, you think a wind turbine is an environmental hazard. In case nobody told you yet today, you're a silly little twat.

Forum List

Back