CDZ End the madness

Our media does not WANT us to come together. They have been trying to produce this for YEARS.

As long as the media keeps manipulating us to fight this will continue and as long as those who wish us divided push their repulsive identity politics, likewise. It is actually the latter that represents the REAL systemic racism in our country as identity politics is all about being a member of one sub group pitting itself against society as a whole. By very nature that produces racism as it encourages an us/them view.

This is what it looks like when the lunatics are in control of the asylum.

Both ends doing everything they can to push us apart, all while pointing the finger at each other and ignoring their own sins.

Pure binary thinking. I have to wonder if we have peaked as a species. Surely we're better than this.

If you wait until they come to your home to take your firearms, you'll lose. Various states militias are seeing a surge in memberships and those that are seeing the increases are because police officers are joining them. Once opposed to one another, they have found common ground. The enemy is Marxist blacks and whites that want this nation destroyed and I fear the only way to stop it, is to route the Marxists out of our educational systems and media and be prepared to actually fight.

When it gets to that point we've already lost, but I get what you're saying. I do realize the so called militia movement isn't what it was in the 90's. It's much more organized now, and indeed there are lots of former cop/military in the ranks. I'm not concerned about the state coming to anyone's door though, it will be the mobs, and in my neck of the woods they won't make it far. They will be buzzard shit within minutes.

The best way I can see to get the marxists out of education is to make it collapse. Get your kids out of it. Ignore the media. Cut cable completely and just go with internet service. Once the corporations realize no one is watching TV anymore, they will stop advertising on the platform and you will see the likes of MSLSD disappear.

We still need to get every voter we can to get out and vote against democrooks.

Biden said that if elected, he will take all AR-15 style rifles away from private citizens and will appoint anti-gun nut, Beto O'Rourke to handle it. The Chinese government was happy to hear this, as they have publicly said that the American people owning guns is a problem for them. Seeing the rise of Communism here, they don't want an armed resistance. And of course, Biden is deep into the Chinese pockets.

:th_believecrap:
You might want to do a bit of minimal research to see who's been donating millions to the Biden Center......Hint: They speak Chinese.

If you wait until they come to your home to take your firearms, you'll lose. Various states militias are seeing a surge in memberships and those that are seeing the increases are because police officers are joining them. Once opposed to one another, they have found common ground. The enemy is Marxist blacks and whites that want this nation destroyed and I fear the only way to stop it, is to route the Marxists out of our educational systems and media and be prepared to actually fight.

When it gets to that point we've already lost, but I get what you're saying. I do realize the so called militia movement isn't what it was in the 90's. It's much more organized now, and indeed there are lots of former cop/military in the ranks. I'm not concerned about the state coming to anyone's door though, it will be the mobs, and in my neck of the woods they won't make it far. They will be buzzard shit within minutes.

The best way I can see to get the marxists out of education is to make it collapse. Get your kids out of it. Ignore the media. Cut cable completely and just go with internet service. Once the corporations realize no one is watching TV anymore, they will stop advertising on the platform and you will see the likes of MSLSD disappear.

Biden said that if elected, he will take all AR-15 style rifles away from private citizens and will appoint anti-gun nut, Beto O'Rourke to handle it. The Chinese government was happy to hear this, as they have publicly said that the American people owning guns is a problem for them. Seeing the rise of Communism here, they don't want an armed resistance. And of course, Biden is deep into the Chinese pockets.

You might want to do a bit of minimal research to see who's been donating millions to the Biden Center......Hint: They speak Chinese.
So nothing but innuendo to back up your false claim?

Its time we came together people. I'm not politically savvy. Black lives matter, from what I understand, legitimately stands against rioting and looting. They originally wanted minor reforms. Now, there are claims that white marxist agent provocateurs have basically hijacked and co-opted the movement with this "wreck the establishment disband the police" agenda. I could be wrong, there's a lot going on here. Stop letting them bait you. Be patient, time will settle this.
Black LIES Matter ONLY Goal all along has been a Marxist Revolution.

Anyone who thinks otherwise are extremely gullible

Washington Post. 93 page list of Donald J. Trump's donations. I know that with your limited knowledge, it might be difficult for you to actually find that on the internet, whereas a fourth grader would have no problem, buy hey, not everybody is a bright bulb

Washington Post. 93 page list of Donald J. Trump's donations. I know that with your limited knowledge, it might be difficult for you to actually find that on the internet, whereas a fourth grader would have no problem, buy hey, not everybody is a bright bulb
And you aren't' being condescending one bit ? Of course not. Rioting and , excuse the fuck out of me, Burring DOWN your own neighborhoods isn't a high mark of rationality. Reminds me of the movie "Do the right thing" But instead, Spike Lee could have had the protagonist use words to deescalate the situation instead of throw a trash can thru a window...explain that to me.

So nothing but innuendo to back up your false claim

And you aren't' being condescending one bit ? Of course not. Rioting and , excuse the fuck out of me, Burring DOWN your own neighborhoods isn't a high mark of rationality. Reminds me of the movie "Do the right thing" But instead, Spike Lee could have had the protagonist use words to deescalate the situation instead of throw a trash can thru a window...explain that to me.
???

I've seen clip after clip from the media talking about how America needs to be torn down because the founders were white and flawed. How do you combat that? The media and schools are pushing it. They are teaching children to hate their country. We are not arguing about tax rates or school choice, we have a political party pushing that the country is evil and needs to be toppled.

You combat it by not buying into every face book, twitter, hard leaning blog, TV, radio program. you look as much as possible at both sides of an issue & come up with as much of an informed opinion as is possible. we are a little to crazy right now so it wont be easy, but for the sake of our love of our country we need to try.

Its time we came together people. I'm not politically savvy. Black lives matter, from what I understand, legitimately stands against rioting and looting. They originally wanted minor reforms. Now, there are claims that white marxist agent provocateurs have basically hijacked and co-opted the movement with this "wreck the establishment disband the police" agenda. I could be wrong, there's a lot going on here. Stop letting them bait you. Be patient, time will settle this.

Mary, what about this?

Not Fucking Around Coalition
The Not Fucking Around Coalition (NFAC) is an armed Black militia in the United States.[1][2] While it has been linked to the New Black Panther Party,[3] it denies any connection to the Black Panther Party or Black Lives Matter.[4]

Background and organisation

John Jay Fitzgerald Johnson, known as Grand Master Jay, claims leadership of the group[5] and has stated that it is composed of "ex military shooters."[6] Johnson, who was an independent candidate for U.S. president in 2016,[5] stated, "We are a Black militia. We aren't protesters, we aren't demonstrators. We don't come to sing, we don't come to chant. That's not what we do."[7] Furthermore, in the same interview, Johnson expressed Black Nationalist views, putting forth the view that the United States should either hand the state of Texas over to African-Americans so that they may form an independent country, or allow African-Americans to depart the United States to another country that would provide land upon which to form an independent nation.[3][8]

3uKToz_0PWKgMIi00

This is what it looks like when the lunatics are in control of the asylum.

Both ends doing everything they can to push us apart, all while pointing the finger at each other and ignoring their own sins.

Pure binary thinking. I have to wonder if we have peaked as a species. Surely we're better than this.

That was especially funny. . . . coming from a pro-abort and all.

Forum List

Back