End of life is near for a truly fine man

Only to you.

You seem to think the wealthy earned every penny they have, that they didn't exploit poor people at all.

And then they rode off on their magic unicorns.

Only to me my ass. It matters to all of us forced to fund your so-called great society.

Now, tell us, which wealthy man was it that forced a poor person to work for them? I'm pretty sure only government can forcibly exploit a citizen but if you have a case of forced labor then by all means, share it.

Oh, the poor rich people, they just don't have a thing and no one appreciates them at all.

Tired of hearing it. We need to tax those fuckers out of existance... and then force them to eat their Dressage Horses... without any Grey Poupon.

Fact is, this country didn't become great until the labor movement forced the wealthy to pay the working man a fair share.

To insure Domestic Tranquility we're going to outsource our Progressives.

Adios, scumbag!

[

America was great from the first moment she was formed. Truly from sea to sea the vast wealth of your nation are filled with riches beyond.

Like Canada. We are wealthy beyond our wildest dreams compared to many countries. We have natural resources that other countries would die for.

And only a communist would claim that the labor movement made America great. As if the greatness of America didn't exist until there was Jimmy Hoffa.

I guess you skipped a few hundred years. :lol:

SOmeone else addressed this better.

America when she was founded was a great country if you were a propertied white male.

If you were black, if you were a woman, if you were poor, if you worked for a living as an immigrant working in a coal mine or a factory where children were routinely sucked into machinary, it wasn't so great.

A lot of decent people made this country great. Republicans and Democrats alike used to get that.

[

America was great from the first moment she was formed. Truly from sea to sea the vast wealth of your nation are filled with riches beyond.

Like Canada. We are wealthy beyond our wildest dreams compared to many countries. We have natural resources that other countries would die for.

And only a communist would claim that the labor movement made America great. As if the greatness of America didn't exist until there was Jimmy Hoffa.

America when she was founded was a great country if you were a propertied white male.

If you were black, if you were a woman, if you were poor, if you worked for a living as an immigrant working in a coal mine or a factory where children were routinely sucked into machinary, it wasn't so great.

A lot of decent people made this country great. Republicans and Democrats alike used to get that.

This post really gets you.

You are not an American.

First slaves. White children from Britain. You know nothing. I am genuinely going to be able to tie you together.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Senator George Stanley McGovern died at 5:15 a.m. Sunday at a hospice in Sioux Falls, surrounded by family and lifelong friends.

Rest in peace.

And he was a good man. I wish that posters could distinguish between dreams from a by gone era and the nasty political climate of today.

Oh cripes I'm dating myself. :D

Back then all of us wanted the world to succeed. We wandered from door to door with our little UNICEF boxes for pennies at Halloween so we could help starving children world wide.

We dreamed.

We thought we could make a difference just by caring. McGovern was from that era.

I'm about as hard right as you can get these days because I realize others in the interim have perverted those dreams.

But I hope everyone can just remember this man as a soul dedicated to trying to make the world better.

Just one hell of a good man who tried to make a difference when it counted back then.

RIP sir.

So, you not only abandoned those dreams, you now stand with the people who never had an inking of those dreams. Really sad to hear.

Here's an interview with Muskies granddaughter

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio]Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone - YouTube[/ame]

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Senator George Stanley McGovern died at 5:15 a.m. Sunday at a hospice in Sioux Falls, surrounded by family and lifelong friends.

Rest in peace.

And he was a good man. I wish that posters could distinguish between dreams from a by gone era and the nasty political climate of today.

Back then all of us wanted the world to succeed. We wandered from door to door with our little UNICEF boxes for pennies at Halloween so we could help starving children world wide.

We dreamed.

We thought we could make a difference just by caring. McGovern was from that era.

I'm about as hard right as you can get these days because I realize others in the interim have perverted those dreams.

But I hope everyone can just remember this man as a soul dedicated to trying to make the world better.

Just one hell of a good man who tried to make a difference when it counted back then.

RIP sir.

So, you not only abandoned those dreams, you now stand with the people who never had an inking of those dreams. Really sad to hear.

Oh by no means have I given up any dreams. I've just learned over the years who are the bullshitters and who are the real deal. And how one can really make a difference.

Let me try to give you some perspective.

While all of us were running around trying to figure out a way to help the "starving" in Ethiopia and this truly was a humanitarian crisis, I just happened to be at the United Nations with my father in law at the time.

It was surreal. People are starving to death. The UN is begging for money to help them and all I see is opulence at the United Nations. You really need to take a tour to get a handle on what I am talking about.

Ambassadors drinking Perrier whilst discussing the horrid conditions in Ethiopia.

Worse yet, Jack (my dad in law rip) and I actually witnessed the Ethiopian Ambassador to the UN get out of his limo and he was covered in gold .

The UN never got a penny from me since but I try as best I can to contribute to charities like the MCC who are hands on and make a difference.

My dad in law switched as well. My ex in laws actually used to go to the Dominican and help build houses.

It's just a matter of sorting out where you can make a difference. And not dealing with any so called "do gooder" organizations where the CEO makes over a half million dollars per year.

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Rest in peace.

We dreamed.

RIP sir.

Always respected him for his beliefs.

Could not have disagreed with anyone more on most things.

I have always stood with that crowd.

Do you like being a bigot ?

We dreamed.

RIP sir.

Always respected him for his beliefs.

Could not have disagreed with anyone more on most things.

I have always stood with that crowd.

Do you like being a bigot ?

Now, standing against the far right is bigoted?

315588_503817972962519_1182837860_n.jpg

[

This post really gets you.

You are not an American.

First slaves. White children from Britain. You know nothing. I am genuinely going to be able to tie you together.

I am an American, and a veteran.

I just don't live in a world were I pretend the Founding Slaveholders were these god-like beings who crapped marble.

They were slaveholding assholes who didn't want to pay their fair share of taxes. Probably the real problem with this country, I suspect. It was founded on a notion of "I've got Mine, Fuck you".

So while your country kept the crown and came up with sensible things like, "Let's make sure everyone can get the same level of medical care!" we were all like, "What, take care of sick people? Fuck that. I need to buy a new Dancing Horsie!"

Forum List

Back