End of an era

Really? Do you have a link or any evidence?

Yes, Biden is a bumbling fool. But the US Marine Corp doesn't make frivolous changes.
the new plan is prepare for war on small islands in south China sea to deny Chinese ships free passage I guess they don't think a sniper is needed for that mission, same reason they got rid of tanks.

Really? Do you have a link or any evidence?

Yes, Biden is a bumbling fool. But the US Marine Corp doesn't make frivolous changes.
Chill. That was my imitation of the typical right-wing response.

Like I don't understand sarcasm?

But yeah, my previous comment stands.
Actually, yeah it does look like you don’t get sarcasm. I had to explain it to you.

Lighten up. What is your problem here? First time starting a thread? Well, nature of the beast. People are going to make comments you don’t like. Suck it up. Or, not. I could care less.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Actually, yeah it does look like you don’t get sarcasm. I had to explain it to you.

Lighten up. What is your problem here? First time starting a thread? Well, nature of the beast. People are going to make comments you don’t like. Suck it up. Or, not. I could care less.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

LOL! Looks like I am not the one who does not understand sarcasm.

And yes, people will make comments I do not like. And I am free to call them on it and disagree with them. Which is what happened in this thread.

Forum List

Back