Zone1 Encouragement for member and friend Dale Smith

Hey, ya'll I just wanted to tell you all that I really appreciate the prayers and well wishes and thoughts. Even though I only met one person from this site (Defcon, whom I really miss) and I have talked with Hoss. He such a great guy, but I feel a kinship to you all. Anyway, this video will answer a lot of questions. I am suffering sever blow back from the physicians including my little brother. It's like I am obligated to let them choke every last breath out of me even at the sake of my dignity and pride. I have had it. I either use the homeopathic treatment that makes what time I have left or nothing. I wouldn't wish what I have gone through on my worst enemy and that includes faun and Joe Blowhard from Chi town. at least this way I can die with a little dignity....anyway, love and appreciate you all.

Hey, ya'll I just wanted to tell you all that I really appreciate the prayers and well wishes and thoughts. Even though I only met one person from this site (Defcon, whom I really miss) and I have talked with Hoss. He such a great guy, but I feel a kinship to you all. Anyway, this video will answer a lot of questions. I am suffering sever blow back from the physicians including my little brother. It's like I am obligated to let them choke every last breath out of me even at the sake of my dignity and pride. I have had it. I either use the homeopathic treatment that makes what time I have left or nothing. I wouldn't wish what I have gone through on my worst enemy and that includes faun and Joe Blowhard from Chi town. at least this way I can die with a little dignity....anyway, love and appreciate you all.

Dale, do what is best for you. Doctors treat symptoms, not the soul. Spend what time you have left doing what you want and being happy. I wish you the best.

I’m happy that you have found your peace.

Hoss and his son came up her to Amarillo to visit me. It was so good and kind of them. I hated to see them leave. Sure do love love those guys. It's not just anyone that would make that long of a trip just to see me.

Had a great time visiting you Dale and as I told you
tenor.gif

But, next time, I'll steal yer bike!
becb8561728e0281c7a21a3c97bfbb5b.gif

What a lovely story.

Heartwarming, that people still care for each other.
Indeed. Dale Smith EVERYTHING you said in that video Dale was SPOT ON especially on politics.I remember how you embarrassed all these liberals around here all the time. pretty simple as pie to do actually.doesnt take a genius to do that here.cute dog and cat as well. i never would have guessed that was what the famous hossfly looked like. cool to see we have something in common,i also am a huge fan of spidey.:yes_text12: I once had a plague in metal shop made in high school i still have that says peter parker on it.

hey check your pm box,i have something to give you you will enjoy. by the way being in texas,can you list some attractions tyou recommend for tourists? like the boardwalk in san antonio is a MUSt for example. you got to go the rain forest cafe there for sure.

Last edited:
Is that the River Walk?

I’d like to visit.
yes,you will have the time of your life if you go there. they have all these resteraunts there alongside a river with a boat that goes around the whole shopping district,its incredible. they have so many resteraunts there if you live out of town it could take you years to visit all of them.im thinking of seriously moving there.

Last edited:
An apple a day! My computer's on the blink now on and off for a couple of weeks, but you're on my prayer list, Dale, and hope you're better. I've never seen a better fighter. May God bless you and keep you in his healing care. Love, beautress
Do you need me to help you buy another one are have the old one repaired? I don't mind at all. Just IM me.
Hugs and love to ya.....

Hey, you all.........I wanted to drop you all a line and tell you how humbled I am that you have taken the time to remember me. I don't feel worthy and I don't even have the words to express my gratitude and love for you all. I had a great day today and I hope I have more like this before it's over. The only thing I am using from big pharma is the morphine and methadone for pain control. My organic treatment has really kicked in the last few days and have felt a lot better. I find out what my CD-4 counts are on March 22nd because that is the tell-tale as to how far the cancer has progressed. I am good regardless of what they reveal. I have peace of mind and surrounded by good people not only here but in real time. Thank you all for being apart of this journey. Even though I have to pick and choose when I get out in public and weigh the pros and cons. I am playing music with some really good folks that know all about my situation and they agreed to a man that they wanted me to play for as long as I am able. I stay as low key as I can about my condition and don't want to be the center of attention. I don't shy away from it but I prefer to talk about happy things.
As you all know, Hoss and his son, Mike drove all the way from Ft.Worth just to see me. They really lifted my spirits and I cried some happy tears. You talk about good people? They don't come any better. Mike helped my nephew replace the entire faucet assembly in this old house. We had two estimates and both were over a grand because the pipes were so rusted. He wouldn't take a dime even though I tried to pay him something. They are just incredible people and I wish we could have had more time to visit. Hoss has been with me from the very beginning and only revealed my health condition when I said I didn't mind. Even though I haven't met most of yall in person, you have a very special place in my heart. I don't know what I could have done to deserve your caring, prayers and good thoughts but I accept them gratefully and with humility.

Love ya'll!

Ringel, thank you for the happy tears....love ya, brother.
As a musician I know you'd appreciate that Home Free is entirely a capella, their voices also do the background instruments. Tim Foust, the bass has a 6 octave range, Rob (the big guy) is also a classical operatic trained singer. Their music encompasses pretty much every genre.
BTW, are you familiar with I can only Imagine by Mercy Me?

Forum List

Back