employees walk out on dem employer over inhumane conditions

The article was pretty vague, what were the conditions and pay details?

But yeah, time to end this big government support for Amazon. We took a small step towards taxing internet sales, lets get it on! Wbile we're at it if u have any ideas on how to prevent all our municipalities from bidding against eachother in an attempt to enrich Amazon I'm all ears.

But yeah, time to end this big government support for Amazon. We took a small step towards taxing internet sales, lets get it on! Wbile we're at it if u have any ideas on how to prevent all our municipalities from bidding against eachother in an attempt to enrich Amazon I'm all ears.

That is what this is about Trump is jealous of Bezos.

That is what this is about Trump is jealous of Bezos.
Bwaaaaaaahhaaaaaaa. And who again is the President of the United States?? Jeff(Uber rich Liberal who stole money from the poor) Bezos, not only owns Amazon, but used dollars of that company to keep the Washington Compost "NEWS" paper afloat. Money that could go into the wages of the employees of Amazon...You are such a stupid partisan hack...

If the workers are walking out over inhumane conditions, I do not blame them. What some people who are in charge of businesses do not care to understand is that their position is like being a landlord. If they are not going to make sure that everything on the property is in good enough working order, why should the tenants or in this case employees continue to stick around even if what they are paid to work there isn't anything to scoff at? When a landlord doesn't keep up with the property like they are supposed to, the people renting the space doesn't have to continue to be there and if the people in charge of businesses are in bad enough need of help, then in my opinion, they should get up off their toad stool and make sure that their place is worth showing up to in the first place then!

God bless you and those who are taking this stand always!!!

Holly

You are retarded. Bezos is a selfish billionaire first and a dem last. Amazon, Facebook, google, Walmart, the big banks, should all be correctly broken up under anti trust laws. They do not subscribe to competition. They buy their competition and fix markets. Unfortunately the GOP keeps trying to elevate and deify the billionaires more and more with bad bad bad economic policy. When will they wake up? They are making us more and more dependant on the centralized wealth.

You are retarded. Bezos is a selfish billionaire first and a dem last. Amazon, Facebook, google, Walmart, the big banks, should all be correctly broken up under anti trust laws. They do not subscribe to competition. They buy their competition and fix markets. Unfortunately the GOP keeps trying to elevate and deify the billionaires more and more with bad bad bad economic policy. When will they wake up? They are making us more and more dependant on the centralized wealth.
And democrats subscribe to the largest monopoly of all; government.
If you were concerned, you’d break up that conglomerate and stop their incessant push to raise energy costs and thereby keep the peasants dependent.

Amazon is not a factory its a warehouse. Starting pay at Target whse is 18.....Amazonians are woefully underpaid......surprised anyone would work for them

Taxpayers subsidize Amazon via below cost shipping provided by the USPS. We also subsidize Chinese imports with shipping below the costs that U.S. suppliers and merchants must pay. It's time to stop this globalist attack on U.S. business.

Forum List

Back