Dem civil war: Hundreds of government employees walk out on Tuesday over Biden's Israel/Gaza policy

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
There's a huge segment of government employees, including many in the innermost circles of the Biden regime, who want Hamas to remain in power in Gaza.

On this board, at least, the Biden supporters are unanimously backing Hamas. Joe is in trouble.

There's a huge segment of government employees, including many in the innermost circles of the Biden regime, who want Hamas to remain in power in Gaza.

On this board, at least, the Biden supporters are unanimously backing Hamas. Joe is in trouble.

...and Pinochijoe out looking for his ice cream....

Interesting. Perhaps they know of a way to support hamas and end Biden's support of Israel. They already have access to the white house. If only there was a way....

this is so funny..............lost the jews and arabs in one fell swoop......that is around 5% of the electorate

US federal government employees swear an oath promising not to strike.

Will Sleepy Joe do the right thing and tell them to not come back?

Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are

dimocraps are scum

Employees striking over pay and bennies are always supported by me. Not for stuff like this tho.

Forum List

Back