Emperor Trump Orders 'Mad Dog' Mattis To Come Up With Plan To Defeat ISIS In 30 Days

I don’t believe it. A politician who keeps his promises. Oh wait, he’s not a politician. That explains it.

Oh goody goody - war crimes, murdering innocents and lying about it.

Asshole RWNJ traitors had fits when Obama killed actual terrorists but now they want innocent children murdered.

You are some sick twitches and even more treasonous than I thought. Hate the US this much? Then get out.

Oh goody goody - war crimes, murdering innocents and lying about it.

Asshole RWNJ traitors had fits when Obama killed actual terrorists but now they want innocent children murdered.

You are some sick twitches and even more treasonous than I thought. Hate the US this much? Then get out.
You afraid you'll be targeted in the plan, Dudley Luddite?

I don’t believe it. A politician who keeps his promises. Oh wait, he’s not a politician. That explains it.

Great. We have been working on that for years, but they can just come up with the cure in thirty days. I'm sure everybody believes that's really going to happen.

ISIS is done. I wish Trump would move towards disengaging from the Middle East. Let's end the war quagmires. I hope Trump doesn't succumb to the Warmongers. More war quagmires will only be a distraction. He needs to focus on helping Americans here at home. He needs to make sure he doesn't get dragged into more bloody wars. Don't become a miserable Bush-repeat.

It's a shame he has to bother with all this nonsense over there.

Yes, it's a shame that he has to get so tied up with all that dumb being president stuff, when he is so much better at things like ribbon cutting and pussy grabbing.

ISIS is done. I wish Trump would move towards disengaging from the Middle East. Let's end the war quagmires. I hope Trump doesn't succumb to the Warmongers. More war quagmires will only be a distraction. He needs to focus on helping Americans here at home. He needs to make sure he doesn't get dragged into more bloody wars. Don't become a miserable Bush-repeat.

Right. He can cure cancer and figure out cold fusion next week.

This is gloriouss isn't it. It's time to unleash the full might of our Military against these third world scum. As Emperor Trump said, they're rats. It's time to irradicate these bastards including their women and children off the face of the Earth.

Trump Orders Pentagon to Send Plan to Defeat Daesh Within 30 Days

Damn....and here I thought that Trump was just being coy and not being a LIAR.....LOL

It’s almost like Donald Trump’s secret plan to defeat ISIS never actually existed

It’s almost like Donald Trump’s secret plan to defeat ISIS never actually existed

Great. We have been working on that for years, but they can just come up with the cure in thirty days. I'm sure everybody believes that's really going to happen.

No, we haven't. obummer was wasting time, money, and lives by doing nickel and dime airstrikes that were less than useless. Get a clue.

Right. He can cure cancer and figure out cold fusion next week.

I know it's a long shot for him ending these quagmires. I'm a realist. But i sure wish he would move towards disengaging from the Middle East. I'm tired of endless war.

I know it's a long shot for him ending these quagmires. I'm a realist. But i sure wish he would move towards disengaging from the Middle East. I'm tired of endless war.

Yep, moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem will make Palestinians join up with ISIS....But, that's OK just as long as Trump's ego gets its due inflation.

No, we haven't. obummer was wasting time, money, and lives by doing nickel and dime airstrikes that were less than useless. Get a clue.

Sounds like time for Trump to whip out that secret plan he's been promising for so long. After all he said he knows more than the generals, and his plan would stop ISIS really quick. You think he might have been lying about that part?

Forum List

Back