"Woke" isn't profitable

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
A few questions come to mind here:

1. Why would Disney care when they're promoting woke?
2. What in the world are spokescandies as don't all of the M&M's in their commercials speak?
3. Will this effect the existing characters?
4. How the fuck is Maya Rudolph any better?

And people who go around fantasizing that M&M's have a sex life don't?

Here is what you people are triggered over....

230123-mm-2x1-se-1056a-288d9c.jpg

Disney found out, now Mars.

M&M's ditches 'spokescandies' -- for now -- after steps to promote inclusivity deemed too polarizing

Conservatives get upset over the silliest things

Why don’t you tell us about the Teletubbies?

Last edited:
And people who go around fantasizing that M&M's have a sex life don't?

That would be Tucker Carlson, he is the one that said this.... the Brown M&M is less sexy because she went from having high stiletto heels to lower block heels.

Disney found out, now Mars.

M&M's ditches 'spokescandies' -- for now -- after steps to promote inclusivity deemed too polarizing

These things encourage me actually. I would love to return to a world where common sense and critical thinking instead of 'woke' indoctrination is the way things are. At least this is a good start. I would like to be able to buy products that reflect real values instead of being told (preached to) that I should champion 'woke' candies and be offended by a smiling, lovable black person's image on pancake syrup or a box of rice.

Last edited:
More from Tucker about the M&Ms

M&M’s will not be satisfied until every last cartoon character is deeply unappealing and totally androgynous. Until the moment you wouldn’t want to have a drink with any one of them

All right, you rightwingers, come clean....how many of you were having evil thoughts about the Brown M&M and then they ruined that by replacing her shoes?

These things encourage me actually. I would love to return to a world where common sense and critical thinking instead of 'woke' indoctrination is the way things are. At least this is a good start. I would like to be able to buy products that reflect real values instead of being told I should champion 'woke' candies and be offended by a smiling, lovable black person's image on pancake syrup or a box of rice.

I don't pay a lot of attention to it, with the exception of Disney because our children are involved, but corporations are realizing it's hurting the bottom line.

I would like to be able to buy products that reflect real values instead of being told I should champion 'woke' candies and be offended by a smiling, lovable black person's image on pancake syrup or a box of rice.

Agreed. I would also love if the world wouldn't be offended by a smiling loveable black man singing songs and telling stories.

Forum List

Back