Emotional over the topic of Abortions?

JoeMoma

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2014
When I was in grad school, a classmate of mine talked about a display that a Christian group set up about abortion. It was a bunch of crosses on the ground and each cross represented a large number of abortions that had taken place. She became very emotional and was nearly in tears when she said that she stomped down the crosses. I can't know for sure (I didn't think is wise to ask her), but I suspect that she has had an abortion, otherwise she would not get so emotional about others being against abortion. Anyway, that was a long time ago. I guess labeling abortion as murder made her angry.

There are probably a percentage of the ladies that post on USMB that have had abortions. I would never ask a lady if she has ever had an abortion because that would be a line to far.. none of my business. However, if a lady gets extremely emotional over supporting abortion, I'm am likely to form the opinion that she probably has had an abortion.. just saying.

Men get emotional about it too. Do you think they had an abortion?

I've never seen or known any men to get emotional to the point of tears like my classmate did. So no, I don't believe that.

That being said, lots of men have impregnated women that had that impregnation aborted, perhaps against the wishes of the man/sperm donor. That is one reason that a man might get more emotional over abortion more so than other men that do not share that experience.

That's very unhealthy because they don't do jack shit about it.....The nut-job Eric Rudolf is the only one I know of that took the battle to the abortionists.

I'm pro-choice from a practical standpoint and truth be told I'm fine with abortion as long as it is not performed past 15 weeks but if it goes back to the states then you are looking at probable infanticide in places like CA and other blue states.

Creating emotional confrontations was the intent of the leak. Democrats were leaderless and disorientated and set to lose big time in the mid terms. They may be still leaderless and disorientated and still lose big time but it gave them a rallying point and an excuse to loot, pillage and commit arson.

When I was in grad school, a classmate of mine talked about a display that a Christian group set up about abortion. It was a bunch of crosses on the ground and each cross represented a large number of abortions that had taken place. She became very emotional and was nearly in tears when she said that she stomped down the crosses. I can't know for sure (I didn't think is wise to ask her), but I suspect that she has had an abortion, otherwise she would not get so emotional about others being against abortion. Anyway, that was a long time ago. I guess labeling abortion as murder made her angry.

There are probably a percentage of the ladies that post on USMB that have had abortions. I would never ask a lady if she has ever had an abortion because that would be a line to far.. none of my business. However, if a lady gets extremely emotional over supporting abortion, I'm am likely to form the opinion that she probably has had an abortion.. just saying.
That is the most passive aggressive post I have encountered today.

How can any human just murder a baby for convenience and live with themselves
Cause they lie to themselves

Lil human Fetuses react to all kinds of stimulus..from light...to Mozart.....they already recognize the sound of thier mothers voice in the womb..... SCIENCE!....clump of cells my ass

Heartbeat laws and thats it ...don't give an inch

The left and the right act ridiculously emotional about issues like this.

It's quite embarrassing actually

Forum List

Back