Emmanuel Macron's campaign was hacked

France fights to keep Macron email hack from distorting election

One thing I do admire is that France (as well as many other countries) has a law banning people from campaigning on election day, and said they will prosecute anyone who spreads the "leaks" (they allegedly contain false as well as real information) on an official site.
So, you favor less-informed voters informed selectively?
I don't favor spreading lies as you do, and I hope your stupid Russian midget gets hacked.

Watch the French vote for letting more terrorists into their country. They like being run over by trucks and allahu akbar and stuff.
Bomb our Louvre s'il vous plaît, we never liked it anyway.
Crush our Tower, burn our schools,
We'll still remain the same assholes...

macron-merkel1.jpg

His vision for France.....a jihadi vassal state to Merkal

macron-merkel1.jpg

Hello, here we have the answer in the photo, but to all those who are happy that Macron will win Sunday, I ask you to answer this simple question.
Will you like your country the USA to be run by another leader like us in France we are by Merkel?

macron-merkel1.jpg

Yeah, clearly, only Muslims drink tea or coffee. Notice the huge amount of Islamic art in that picture too.
that will be the affect of current let em all in policy......
Besides the spelling error, you don't know that the "let them all in" policy has been revoked by Merkel, it no longer stands.
Thank you for the remark about my mistakes spellings i am French OK, I do not speak only about the masses of migrants that she finally understood after the rapes and murders but that you excuse , right ?
I speak of the laws of Europe which are applied before its good will.

macron-merkel1.jpg

Yeah, clearly, only Muslims drink tea or coffee. Notice the huge amount of Islamic art in that picture too.
Besides the spelling error, you don't know that the "let them all in" policy has been revoked by Merkel, it no longer stands.
Thank you for the remark about my mistakes spellings i am French OK, I do not speak only about the masses of migrants that she finally understood after the rapes and murders but that you excuse , right ?
So you have two accounts: Manonthestreet and Dalia?

macron-merkel1.jpg

And you forgot about this question :
Will you like your country the USA to be run by another leader like us in France we are by Merkel?

macron-merkel1.jpg

So you have two accounts: Manonthestreet and Dalia?
No i have one account and i am in France...Dalia is my name

macron-merkel1.jpg

So you prefer the stupid lefty Social Democrat Martin Schultz?
220px-Schulz%2C_Martin-2050-2.jpg

macron-merkel1.jpg

No, i prefer !

marine-le-pen.jpg

No, i prefer !

marine-le-pen.jpg
In other words:
putler-kaput-3-_0.jpg

macron-merkel1.jpg

riighhhtttt.....convenient propaganda......til the election is over

macron-merkel1.jpg

He is one of those stupid assholes like we have in France and got away from the French political forum because they are so fools like this one zyz who spit on me about my spelling mystake. that the only thing those kind of people care about.

macron-merkel1.jpg

He is one of those stupid assholes like we have in France and got away from the French political forum because they are so fools like this one zyz who spit on me about my spelling mystake. that the only thing those kind of people care about.
Of course you are a cretin, I was talking about Manonthestreet's spelling error.

Of course you are a cretin, I was talking about Manonthestreet's spelling error.
And so what she did ? i make a lot of spelling error in English ? nobody is perfect maybe you ?

Forum List

Back