Eminent domain ?

The question is do you want to rationally discuss the subject

What's the point of having a discussion forum or a thread if you're just want to talk all around the subject you Democrats have lost your game
sharpen your pencils soon.

Is there a question you would like to ask... )?)

Dude, when the entire thread full of people is telling you that your post makes no sense, maybe it is you and not all of them

Okay, I see that you are incapable of presenting information in a coherent manner.

I'll come back when someone finally manages to decipher the post. Just so you know, it may make sense in your head, but in order to communicate it to others, you have to step through your thoughts one at a time in an order that can be followed. A leads to B, B leads to C. Your going from A to E to X to C.

For instance, your opening three lines are completely disjointed.

The Fifth Amendment. <-- This should be a title leading to the definition of the Fifth taken directly from the Constitution. This way, people know where you are in your presentation.

I don't have to testify against... <-- This is a fragment of a sentence and makes no sense unless you attribute it to the clause in the Amendment.

I'll take the fifth there was a time when if you answered one question, then you couldn't take the 5th <-- I think this is two sentences but I'm not sure. Are you trying to depict someone on the witness stand making the statement, "I'll take the Fifth", even though that would be grammatically incorrect.??

The second sentence is you trying to explain that in a courtroom, if you answer a question, you are now barred from standing on the fifth? Any question or just one pertaining to your involvement in the proceedings?

Anyway, I think I made My point.
I see this as a messageboard gain

getting you to post pertinent information discussion ...

Okay, I see that you are incapable of presenting information in a coherent manner.

I'll come back when someone finally manages to decipher the post. Just so you know, it may make sense in your head, but in order to communicate it to others, you have to step through your thoughts one at a time in an order that can be followed. A leads to B, B leads to C. Your going from A to E to X to C.

For instance, your opening three lines are completely disjointed.

The Fifth Amendment. <-- This should be a title leading to the definition of the Fifth taken directly from the Constitution. This way, people know where you are in your presentation.

I don't have to testify against... <-- This is a fragment of a sentence and makes no sense unless you attribute it to the clause in the Amendment.

I'll take the fifth there was a time when if you answered one question, then you couldn't take the 5th <-- I think this is two sentences but I'm not sure. Are you trying to depict someone on the witness stand making the statement, "I'll take the Fifth", even though that would be grammatically incorrect.??

The second sentence is you trying to explain that in a courtroom, if you answer a question, you are now barred from standing on the fifth? Any question or just one pertaining to your involvement in the proceedings?

Anyway, I think I made My point.
did you ?

Bammm... !
you win..
finally a young bright person jumps ahead...

Let me pose the question again is the Supreme Court decision New London v Kelo
In that lite..
can Internet domain digital addresses be declared unsavory or blighted

and/then taken by the US government and given to private organizations like Pfizer

is that okay now?

The Fifth Amendment...
I don't have to testify against...
I'll take the fifth there was a time when if you answered one question then you couldn't take the 5th
most people don't know that:
I learned about eminent domain when I was about 7 years old at the family dinner table, re:
china investment
how is eminent domain going to finish ripping America in half
and the answer is simple
it's not

I grew up in a pretty progressive dinner table my dad was talking to me about China investing in real estate 66/7 ish

The New York Times pushing generational family businesses aside ruin their lives just to make the fancy office building in Times Square check it out the salzburger family is that a like guilty of owning the Benedict Arnold get that but they ruined people's lives to push their liberal agenda

What If Nancy Pelosi stepped in 2 declare WashingtonaAmerica.Com as blighted,
unfit to continue because it's a blighted site I suggest all of you look up the name Suzette Kelo my friends,

I post this every couple of years just to mark my place and time when it really does happen and it's coming soon....

Kelo v new london. Egregious top ten supreme ct decision blunders.
In my mind the Supreme Court is on thin ice right now and I hope they find their way back if journalism doesn't

Incredibly hard-working medical professional was driven from her neighborhood for expensive Pfizer high-end apartments condos right on the thames river,

Nancy Pelosi State Wellness

Washington America belongs to the people so as an act of Congress I am declaring this site blighted and is now under the ownership of...

What are we away from this

maybe five years maybe 10?

America is being stripped of its Constitution and we're all standing by watching...

washingtonamerica.com

Atlas shrugs are we alone now ?
Kelo v New London was a shitty case.

Better add some reference

Kelo v New London was a shitty case.

Better add some reference
What would u like 2 know
Now that we have weeded out the rabble-rousers & discussoon lightweights.

it does not matter what I post they attacked look at Mike's res it takes ages for them to have any sort of significant a thoughtful or meaningful content..

Why is that ?

couldit b that the kneejerk judgmental can also be judged ?

I'm betting my whole vote in 2022

What would u like 2 know
Now that we have weeded out the rabble-rousers & discussoon lightweights.

it does not matter what I post they attacked look at Mike's res it takes ages for them to have any sort of significant a thoughtful or meaningful content..

Why is that ?

couldit b that the kneejerk judgmental can also be judged ?
I'm betting my whole vote in 2022
They probably thought you were trolling because the politics section has been trash for a long time.

I don't need to know anything. It was a case I had to dissect in college. Eminent domain is primarily a State issue and it sucks.

They probably thought you were trolling because the politics section has been trash for a long time.

I don't need to know anything. It was a case I had to dissect in college. Eminent domain is primarily a State issue and it sucks.
Thank you,
is the strategy of the Democracy Democrats
2b ..either I'm right or i have to act like a total dick ?

I love sharing information and posting here
but the first three pages are ad hominem crap,
Sadly it became their platform

Call someone a drunk or a cripple or retarded or weak or stupid...

At all cost never bring the facts

think we'll ever get past the mean ?

Thank you,
is the strategy of the Democracy Democrats
2b ..either I'm right or i have to act like a total dick ?

I love sharing information and posting here
but the first three pages are ad hominem crap,
Sadly it became their platform

Call someone a drunk or a cripple or retarded or weak or stupid...

At all cost never bring the facts

think we'll ever get past the mean ?
IDK what that strategy would be and a few are not Dems.

You have to lay it out, right? I suspect you have some enjoyment from talking in an area that some are not familiar with.

Kelo backfired. I think when you realize who was impacted and how badly they were jacked most people would analyze it differently.

Sometimes you really have to set it up because it's a different language. I am not saying you were wrong or excusing bad behavior. It is wrong on every level. You should not have been treated like that.
You have to choose between conversation or fucking with people. The other option is Fireball.

IDK what that strategy would be and a few are not Dems.

You have to lay it out, right? I suspect you have some enjoyment from talking in an area that some are not familiar with.

Kelo backfired. I think when you realize who was impacted and how badly they were jacked most people would analyze it differently.

Sometimes you really have to set it up because it's a different language. I am not saying you were wrong or excusing bad behavior. It is wrong on every level. You should not have been treated like that.
You have to choose between conversation or fucking with people. The other option is Fireball.
this is a wonderful example of contributing content.

Voting may soon not be sacred to the states,
How The absolute unmitigated Gall of Nancy Pelosi, thinking she singular.. could just torched the tenth amendment,
is beyond me
She is a sick and disturbed woman of pathological epicnèss.

Trumpster was the best 10th Amendment president ever and most people don't even know what the last bill of rights is
Or isn't about.
Chipping.. chipping..away.

Forum List

Back