Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Not moving there

Just Curious

Seems to have many darks ?
I know Memphis is terrifying

I am going to die in the deserts of Arizona

Only Nashville, because it's urbanized and more Liberal, strictly due to musicians. Nowhere else in Tennessee. Which is a beautiful state if you are going to go live in the woods in the mountains. But the people are stupid. It's South Kentucky, for fuck sake.

Not moving there

Just Curious

I spent a few Winter months in Nashville, back in the late 70's. It was one of the most depressing cities I've ever lived in.

JGalt

I almost got suspended for saying ..” don’t be a no good kiike .just get the vaccine and have your arm spiked “

Not moving there

Just Curious

I was in Nashville for few weeks some years ago. I sort of like it. Lots night life and of course the music scene is a big thing. It's the home of Vanderbilt University and Grand Ole Opera. Being in Tenn. it's pretty southern with all the pluses and minuses that go along with that. Democrats run the urban area and republicans are strong in suburbs and rural areas. It get's pretty cold in winter with occasional snow and hot in summer and cost living is about average. I didn't think it would be bad place to live but not that great. Kind of depends on what you like.

Forum List

Back