Emails Released by FBI Last Friday Show Obama’s Ben Rhodes and Jake Sullivan Bragging “We’re Liars” and “Lying Masterminds”

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Another slew of documents were released last Friday by the FBI related to corrupt activities in the Obama Administration. Emails between former Obama Deputy National Security Advisor, Ben Rhodes, and Obama’s former Deputy Assistant to the President and National Security Advisor to U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, Jake Sullivan, show the two bragging about how corrupt and dishonest they were.

The FBI released more documents related to Hillary Clinton’s emails on Friday. In a series of emails between Obama Administration officials, Ben Rhodes and Jake Sullivan, the two compliment each other for being dishonest and corrupt.

Sullivan sends in an email to the NSC Press Secretary the following:

'We’re only lying footsoldiers. You’re lying masterminds. That’s cooler.'
This was in response to Ben Rhodes email where he wrote:

'At least you’re only a liar. Could be worse – we’re liars and also allegedly leakers. So you’ve got that going for you, which is something.'

'These emails were sent before the 2012 election and after the event in Benghazi where four Americans were killed by terrorists and were depicted by the Obama Administration as being killed in response to a YouTube video. These two were admitting their corrupt and dishonest lies while in the Obama Administration.'

These e-mails were NEVER meant to see the light of day and would not have been released had the Obamagate investigation and investigation into Obama's FBI not been initiated.

These CONFESSIONS were 'dragged out of the dark', pried out of Wray's fingers, Wray who had / has been doing his best to protect the FBI's crimes and dirty little secrets.

Another slew of documents were released last Friday by the FBI related to corrupt activities in the Obama Administration. Emails between former Obama Deputy National Security Advisor, Ben Rhodes, and Obama’s former Deputy Assistant to the President and National Security Advisor to U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, Jake Sullivan, show the two bragging about how corrupt and dishonest they were.

The FBI released more documents related to Hillary Clinton’s emails on Friday. In a series of emails between Obama Administration officials, Ben Rhodes and Jake Sullivan, the two compliment each other for being dishonest and corrupt.

'At least you’re only a liar. Could be worse – we’re liars and also allegedly leakers. So you’ve got that going for you, which is something.'

'These emails were sent before the 2012 election and after the event in Benghazi where four Americans were killed by terrorists and were depicted by the Obama Administration as being killed in response to a YouTube video. These two were admitting their corrupt and dishonest lies while in the Obama Administration.'

These e-mails were NEVER meant to see the light of day and would not have been released had the Obamagate investigation and investigation into Obama's FBI not been initiated.

These CONFESSIONS were 'dragged out of the dark', pried out of Wray's fingers, Wray who had / has been doing his best to protect the FBI's crimes and dirty little secrets.

Let me guess, before I even read the rest of your post, this comes from ....drum roll....

The Gateway Pundit! :rolleyes-41:

Ben Rhodes needs to have his citizenship revoked and removed from our shores for good....

:lol: looks like they are mocking what the GOP is calling them, and getting a good laugh out of it!

Let me guess, before I even read the rest of your post, this comes from ....drum roll....

Yeah....

I can't disagree there...

Gateway Pundit has lost any credibility to me, It's down there with Infowars and Huffing Paint Post.Although I would like to believe it, I'm not going to even give it the time of day.

Let me guess, before I even read the rest of your post, this comes from ....drum roll....The Gateway Pundit! :rolleyes-41:

Bwuhahahahaha...... I love how you are not afraid to show how pathetic and inept you are by always desperately attempting to discredit sources that expose what shite Dems/Liberals are because you are incapable of disproving what is being reported.

Thanks, One Trick.

Actually there is a link that goes to the FBI

Soooo, you are supporting the destruction of our democracy*?

Time to put your big girl panties on, this (the source) is embedded in the article.

it gets even worse.

liars.png

there is a masked person calling him/herself "The Biggest Liar". Hitlery and/or Obongo?

Time to put your big girl panties on, this (the source) is embedded in the article.

Which page is it on, out of the 80 page document, so we can see the full context?

Cool story bro. Now prove they're not FBI documents.

Thanks LKEder for full original.

They are CLEARLY mocking what the GOP is calling them.....

End of thread.

Never said they weren't. The Gateway Pundit is telling you a bull crap lie, and you all swallowed it whole....

Never said they weren't. The Gateway Pundit is telling you a bull crap lie, and you all swallowed it whole....
We know Andy McCabe lied.

We know Andy McCabe lied.
He "lacked candor", which is less of an offense than lying to the IG investigating...

These emails are not what easy65 and gateway pundit claim, that they were admitting to each other that they were liars...

They are mocking the GOP congress critters for calling them such......

IT IS CLEAR AS DAYLIGHT.

Which page is it on, out of the 80 page document, so we can see the full context?

Babies' Cries May Predict What They Will Sound Like as Adults ...

Waaaaaaaaa! A link is no longer good enough!
I need to know what PAGE it's on.....Waaaaaaa!
I need to know what PARAGRAPH it's in...Waaa!
I need to be told what LINE in the paragraph it
is in....Waaaaaaaaa! Somebody spoon-feed me!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Bwuhahahahaha! :p

Forum List

Back