Hillary Beware: DNC Kingmaker Maddow Doesn't Appear to Like You. 2008 Again?

Did it seem to you like Maddow was knifing Hillary in the back like it seemed in 2008?

• Yes

• No, Maddow likes Hillary and doesn't favor Sanders over her.

• I think worse than 2008

• I think not as bad as 2008

Results are only viewable after voting.

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Hillary Clinton escalates fight with Sanders over health care (for as long as the link remains good)

Watch 0-2:56. Then minutes later, before Hillary shoes even touch down on street level from the Maddow studio, in goes the knife in her back. Cue at 3:46, 5:34, and a veiled warning from the "uber left president-maker Maddow" perhaps? at 5:54... 7:53

I think if Rachael Maddow wants Sanders in, Hillary doesn't have an icecube's chance in hell of getting the DNC nomination. Maddow's 'group' and tentacles are too well placed even with old DWS as the DNC helm.

Will Maddow give yet another assist to "that person who runs against Hillary"? What is Maddow's obvious beef with Hillary about anyway? Maddow fawned over Obama in 2008 and this queen of left-think media opinion herding may have tipped those scales. Will she tip them again against Hillary?

I think Hillary was a complete fool to go on Maddow's show. Though she did accomplish lining-out key differences in the universal healthcare issue (a key magnet point to draw middle voters...GOP will you continue to ignore this?) which did make Sander's ideas look a bit juvenile and pie-in-the-sky. Hillary appearing on Maddow's show...obviously,...given it only took mere minutes for Maddow to begin snarking her in a semi-veiled vicious manner, is a double-edged sword. I wonder if Hillary will be back?

Hillary Clinton escalates fight with Sanders over health care (for as long as the link remains good)

Watch 0-2:56. Then minutes later, before Hillary shoes even touch down on street level from the Maddow studio, in goes the knife in her back. Cue at 3:46, 5:34, and a veiled warning from the "uber left president-maker Maddow" perhaps? at 5:54... 7:53

I think if Rachael Maddow wants Sanders in, Hillary doesn't have an icecube's chance in hell of getting the DNC nomination. Maddow's 'group' and tentacles are too well placed even with old DWS as the DNC helm.

Will Maddow give yet another assist to "that person who runs against Hillary"? What is Maddow's obvious beef with Hillary about anyway? Maddow fawned over Obama in 2008 and this queen of left-think media opinion herding may have tipped those scales. Will she tip them again against Hillary?

I think Hillary was a complete fool to go on Maddow's show. Though she did accomplish lining-out key differences in the universal healthcare issue (a key magnet point to draw middle voters...GOP will you continue to ignore this?) which did make Sander's ideas look a bit juvenile and pie-in-the-sky. Hillary appearing on Maddow's show...obviously,...given it only took mere minutes for Maddow to begin snarking her in a semi-veiled vicious manner, is a double-edged sword. I wonder if Hillary will be back?

interesting that you'd think one of the most polite of pundits is "vicious".

you're funny.

You do know those videos are archived, right? You can find them again if you want to.
Yeah, just like the Prince's Trust 2010 Youth Survey is archived...just not reachable online, until I got a hold of it and posted a link..

So what? The Prince's Trust still doesn't validate anything you claim it does. You're full of shit, which is why you have such a dreadful record in court.

:lol:

Lefties don't have the same sort of relationship with pundits from their side as righties do.

Maddow is no "kingmaker".
Sure she is....all that's missing in her forceful persona and cult leadership role is a bugle and a drummer with a limp..

Forum List

Back