Elon's Cancel Culture Crusade Must Be Stopped

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Just one day after Twitter reinstated the account of Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes, the host of "America First" had his account suspended again on Wednesday. Upon his return to Twitter on Tuesday, Fuentes posted a gif of West's 2024 presidential bid logo - which the far-right influencer is apparently managing - that morphed into a sign reading "DEFCON 3." This is an apparent reference to West's tweet where he vowed to go "death con 3 on Jewish people," - which led to his ban.

Fuentes then posted a tweet referring to the "Globalist American Empire," a known dog whistle among white supremacists that refers to Jewish people. His tweets did not appear in searches, but his account - with 150,000 followers - was visible to those who searched for it. But, on Wednesday, his account was once again suspended."

What is so bad about going Defcon 3 on the Jews? Why are Jews allowed to call anything they don't like hate speech?? Any time you make a joke about ovens, cookies and the holocaust, here come to Jews to silence your sense of humor.....Why would you try to censor the speech of one of the greatest revolutionary truth tellers of our time??

Why are Jews so afraid of the free exchange of ideas?? why are they so afraid of debate? What are you doing Elon?? You bring Nick back on Twitter just to rob him of his voice and cancel his speech....Twitter was supposed to become a place of free speech, no more banning people's thoughts, no more excluding truth-tellers from the debate -- did the Jews force Elon to do this?? Why allow anti-semitic twitter accounts like Beyonce, Jay Leno, Willie Nelson, that one kid who played Doogie Howser -- why are they allowed to stay on Twitter spreading their hate; but god-fearing Christian patriots like Nick are persecuted by big tech

"Just one day after Twitter reinstated the account of Holocaust denier Nick Fuentes, the host of "America First" had his account suspended again on Wednesday. Upon his return to Twitter on Tuesday, Fuentes posted a gif of West's 2024 presidential bid logo - which the far-right influencer is apparently managing - that morphed into a sign reading "DEFCON 3." This is an apparent reference to West's tweet where he vowed to go "death con 3 on Jewish people," - which led to his ban.

Fuentes then posted a tweet referring to the "Globalist American Empire," a known dog whistle among white supremacists that refers to Jewish people. His tweets did not appear in searches, but his account - with 150,000 followers - was visible to those who searched for it. But, on Wednesday, his account was once again suspended."

What is so bad about going Defcon 3 on the Jews? Why are Jews allowed to call anything they don't like hate speech?? Any time you make a joke about ovens, cookies and the holocaust, here come to Jews to silence your sense of humor.....Why would you try to censor the speech of one of the greatest revolutionary truth tellers of our time??

Why are Jews so afraid of the free exchange of ideas?? why are they so afraid of debate? What are you doing Elon?? You bring Nick back on Twitter just to rob him of his voice and cancel his speech....Twitter was supposed to become a place of free speech, no more banning people's thoughts, no more excluding truth-tellers from the debate -- did the Jews force Elon to do this?? Why allow anti-semitic twitter accounts like Beyonce, Jay Leno, Willie Nelson, that one kid who played Doogie Howser -- why are they allowed to stay on Twitter spreading their hate; but god-fearing Christian patriots like Nick are persecuted by big tech

This could have all been avoided if Twitter hadn't pretended that saying "men cannot be women" was the same as saying "all jews must die"

What is so bad about going Defcon 3 on the Jews?
According to what I just looked up, Defcon 3 means getting forces ready for immediate deployment against an adversary. So that seems over the top to me when stated in the context of attacking millions of people of a particular persuasion. Would you be ok if he had said "I'm ready to go Defcon 3 against Black people?

Why are Jews allowed to call anything they don't like hate speech?? Any time you make a joke about ovens, cookies and the holocaust, here come to Jews to silence your sense of humor.....Why would you try to censor the speech of one of the greatest revolutionary truth tellers of our time??

Why are Jews so afraid of the free exchange of ideas?
This is the base on which Khazarians ( originally Jews for convenience ) brilliantly control people .

They have created and manipulated anti semitism so that we are close to being frightened of using the term , let alone voicing a criticism .
But the Deep State and WEF are made up of Jews -- the hiding place they defined and then used 1400 years ago to protect themselves .
The perfect camouflague .
Then more brilliantly they were then the German Nazis ( yes you read correcrly) and the official blood lines show it way beyond argument .

The most brilliant ever conspiracy . So brilliant that anybody breathing this truth is labelled mad and disgusting .An antisemite and jew hater .

According to what I just looked up, Defcon 3 means getting forces ready for immediate deployment against an adversary. So that seems over the top to me when stated in the context of attacking millions of people of a particular persuasion. Would you be ok if he had said "I'm ready to go Defcon 3 against Black people?
I believe Nick wishes he could go defcon 3 against black people...but only the bad blacks...not the good ones....like Kanye....

I think most people would support deploying forces against bad blacks -- but the Jews will try to shame us for our ideas...because Jews want to control our thoughts and turn our children gay

Nick and Kayne are the only ones who are brave enough to stand up to the Jews

I believe Nick wishes he could go defcon 3 against black people...but only the bad blacks...not the good ones....like Kanye....

I think most people would support deploying forces against bad blacks -- but the Jews will try to shame us for our ideas...because Jews want to control our thoughts and turn our children gay

Nick and Kayne are the only ones who are brave enough to stand up to the Jews
You dodged the question.

You dodged the question.
I don't mind if Nick says he wanted to go defcon 3 on black people..it is sort of implied in the fact he is a Neo-Nazi and has already spouted similar stuff....

He is just expressing his ideas....why are blacks so triggered by someone wishing for their extinction??

Perhaps if they weren't so savage and criminal, they wouldn't be so hated...

When is cancel culture going to end ? As you say Mr Fuentes is one of the more exciting new figures on the right and he is entitled to share his views.

I suspect that Mr Musk is trying to placate the advertisers who keep the site going. And we all know who controls the money dont we ?

Is Mr Fuentes the same chap who dines with Prez Trump ?

I don't mind if Nick says he wanted to go defcon 3 on black people..it is sort of implied in the fact he is a Neo-Nazi and has already spouted similar stuff....

He is just expressing his ideas....why are blacks so triggered by someone wishing for their extinction??

OK, thanks for clarifying your position. I wonder what Marc, ImTooAngry and the rest think about your comment:

"He is just expressing his ideas....why are blacks so triggered by someone wishing for their extinction??"

Forum List

Back