Bill Gates speaks in Sydney on ‘future pandemic preparedness’

Next Time

Platinum Member
Oct 5, 2022
Between the Indian and Pacific Oceans
Last night, the Lowy Institute hosted Bill Gates for an in-person event while he is in Sydney.

During the conversation, Gates spoke in conversation with Lowy Institute Executive Director Michael Fullilove about international health, ‘pandemic preparedness’, food security and ‘climate change’.

Now wtf has this nutter got anything to do with the world's projected path? Control.

Last night, the Lowy Institute hosted Bill Gates for an in-person event while he is in Sydney.

During the conversation, Gates spoke in conversation with Lowy Institute Executive Director Michael Fullilove about international health, ‘pandemic preparedness’, food security and ‘climate change’.

Now wtf has this nutter got anything to do with the world's projected path? Control.

I used to feel bad about him getting a pie in the face.

Bill Gates talking about "Future pandemics" is like the CIA and Al Qaeda talking about future terrorist attacks

Yes, and who was in the audience? Was it E.C. Holmes, who lives in the same town and was first to receive the SARS-2 sequenced genome from Yong-Zhen Zhang, the Chinese CDC's zoologist-psychopath who first sequenced it?

The Fau Chi/Gates Pharma cartel is moving in the media now, in lieu of RFK Jr.'s book due out on Valentine's Day.

When you have more money than God, you then start to try and get as much control as God.

I mean, what else is there for him to do?

It's just part of the package.

When you have more money than God, you then start to try and get as much control as God.

I mean, what else is there for him to do?

It's just part of the package.
I always ask myself that question, what in God’s name do they get out of this, more money? Power? Ego? They’re going to die the same as every other human that’s ever inhabited the planet, do they not realize that?

I always ask myself that question, what in God’s name do they get out of this, more money? Power? Ego? They’re going to die the same as every other human that’s ever inhabited the planet, do they not realize that?
It is similar to Gates wanting to win a Nobel Prize

What does he do? He tries to befriend Epstein.

So here you have Bill Gates knowing Epstein molests children, and his wife even warned him about getting involved with him because of it, but Bill wanted the shiny metal award anyway. (Did I mention Bill then cheated on his wife?)

00epgates1-videoSixteenByNineJumbo1600-v3.jpg

Now why in the hell would befriending Epstein help him win the shiny little award?

This, the media refuses to talk about it.

Gee, I wonder why.

Is Klaus also a pedophile?

Child Grooming @ TikTok
'@5h....'TikTok also maintains a separate app for the Chinese market, known as Duyin which has over 300 million active monthly users. TikTok is owned by a company called Bytedance. Bytedance is a WEF member.'
Klaus Schwab, head fuckstick of WEF. The master of puppets.

klaus.jpg
"you will own nothing, and be happy"

Hopefully Bill Gates gets covid and dies.
He should live to 100 years old, that is, with the best medical care money can buy.

And he never has to work another day in his life

Everything Bill does Bill has to want to do.

Forum List

Back