Elon Musk Shares Fake Voltaire Quote Actually From Neo-Nazi

What an absolute puzzle this guy is.

It has been so great to have a few remaining dreamers and visionaries running around, shaking things up. He has certainly been one of them. But then this one decides to get political, when he should know that politics soils and perverts everything it touches.

I support his right to say whatever the hell he wants, but now his name, and everything it is associated with going forward, is soiled. Goddamn shame.
Elon Musk the dreamer and visionary? 😄 I own a Tesla and Musk is a moron. Way to buy into the mythology of the wealthy. He's not a genius or an engineer. He's just some assclown rich kid who's Daddy owned a diamond mine.

Then it appears the ones you don’t dare criticize is the Right. Go woke go broke? Disney? Bud Light? Shall I continue?

What? Are you insane?

I don't want Trump to run again, 99% of the Republican Party can take a one way trip to the Sun. You think EVERYONE is a mindless drone because you are? Oh I just posted that these protests probably financially benefit George Soros & Company

Elon Musk the dreamer and visionary? 😄 I own a Tesla and Musk is a moron. Way to buy into the mythology of the wealthy. He's not a genius or an engineer. He's just some assclown rich kid who's Daddy owned a diamond mine.

The diamond mine you bought from that Nigerian Prince?

Quoting neo nazis is the eventual path of every so called conservative who ventures further down the right wing rabbit hole.

Forum List

Back