Elon Musk Puts Soros on Notice: ‘George, Please Slide into My DMs’

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Elon Musk Puts Soros on Notice: 'George, Please Slide into My DMs'

Twitter’s new owner Elon Musk has put leftist billionaire George Soros on notice over the far-left activist groups the Democrat donor is funding.

Musk tweeted to Soros, telling the controversial left-wing money-man to “slide into my DMs [direct messages].”

The anti-woke tech mogul was responding after several Soros-funded liberal groups penned a letter calling for a boycott of Twitter if Musk makes changes when he takes control.

The letter was sent to large brands who advertise on Twitter, including Coca-Cola (CCEP), Disney (DIS), and Kraft (KHC).

Musk said in response to the letter: “Who funds these organizations that want to control your access to information?

“Let’s investigate. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.”

Musk/Soros Death-match?

Change that benefits all is good. Hopefully Elon's Twitter buyout finalizes and all he promised comes to fruition. Soros wants to control. He should have been a sheep herder. (In a way, he already is.)

Twitter’s new owner Elon Musk has put leftist billionaire George Soros on notice over the far-left activist groups the Democrat donor is funding.

Musk tweeted to Soros, telling the controversial left-wing money-man to “slide into my DMs [direct messages].”

The anti-woke tech mogul was responding after several Soros-funded liberal groups penned a letter calling for a boycott of Twitter if Musk makes changes when he takes control.

The letter was sent to large brands who advertise on Twitter, including Coca-Cola (CCEP), Disney (DIS), and Kraft (KHC).

Musk said in response to the letter: “Who funds these organizations that want to control your access to information?

Musk/Soros Death-match?
Maybe this is what our modern war will look like.

sooner or later it will get a lot uglier. you don't spend what soros has and simply give up now.

Maybe Musk will be a real life Tony Stark. ;)

musk was always a wildcard to me. never paid much attention to him and simply carried on.

the dude gets things done and will scrap with anyone. he seems to feel as I do. you protect rights, not dictate what people do with them.

musk was always a wildcard to me. never paid much attention to him and simply carried on.

the dude gets things done and will scrap with anyone. he seems to feel as I do. you protect rights, not dictate what people do with them.
Do you actually think there will be no TOS if and when Elon takes over?

Musk/Soros Death-match?
(((SOROS)))

Forum List

Back