Geraldo and Gutfield in epic melt down

Geraldo falling in hurricane Ike, and breaking into Al Capone's secret vault looking for buried treasure, was like Fonzi jumping the shark... twice

And as a bonus, he also got his nose broken by fake KKK members.

portrait-of-tv-talk-show-host-morton-downey-jr-w-backwards-swastika-picture-id50421897

Last edited:
Geraldo falling in hurricane Ike, and breaking into Al Capone's secret vault looking for buried treasure, was like Fonzi jumping the shark... twice

And as a bonus, he also got his nose broken by fake KKK members.

portrait-of-tv-talk-show-host-morton-downey-jr-w-backwards-swastika-picture-id50421897
The Seminal moments of his career will be Opening Capone's alleged vault and his getting booted out of Iraq and fired for revealing to the world movements of US forces violating OPSEC.

This is a staged theatrical moment created solely to get people stirred up. It's obvious as you watch it.

Gutfeld used to live right down the road from me but I'm not saying that had anything to do with his superior intelligence, sense of humor or logic. Geraldo is a phony and a has been, definitely no match for Gutfeld. He's only on FOX to be a recognizable token, someone for intelligent people to belittle.

Last edited:
Gutfeld is a man with the perfect mix of above average intelligence, knowledge, and a wry sense of humor that dems and those full of themselves (like Rivera) simply can't handle.

Something else he does when the rest of them are talking is that he take copious notes.....Not so much to beat his co-hosts over the head with but to be precise in what he's saying when he is finally able to get a word in edgewise.

Mr. Gerardo is a very sensitive gentleman.

He is often quietly seething with indignation over what he feels is unfair treatment of people of his ethnicity.

I remember how he proudly said that after Puerto Rican pride parades in New York City, the streets are left spotlessly clean (no litter).

His smile while saying that was very touching.

Bless his little heart!

Forum List

Back