Elon Musk on track to become the world's first trillionaire

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
A trillion here, a trillion there, pretty soon you're talking about some real money!

Elon Musk Would Become the World’s First Trillionaire by 2024, Study Says

Elon Musk would become the world’s first trillionaire by 2024, a new study from accounting firm Tipalti Approve says.

Musk currently boasts a net worth of around $200 billion, the highest of any living human. By mid-January of this year, that figure stood at $263 billion. Musk’s profitable work at Tesla is only one contributor to his vast wealth; it is his SpaceX project which has pushed his net worth into the twelve-figure range.

Musk could become a trillionaire at the age of 52​

Can he single handedly save democracy and civil liberties in the West?
No, he's just a rich kid running businesses that are supported by taxpayers' dollars.

And with SpaceX's value floating at over $100 billion, according to its October funding round, Musk's 48% stake in the rocket-maker, plus cash and other assets, brings his total net worth to around $266 billion. He's put his money into new companies as well.Dec 13, 2021

How Elon Musk Built His Fortune—And Became the ... - TIME​

Without taxpayer support, however, neither Tesla nor SpaceX would have survived this long, and investors never would have had the chance to make massive bets on both companies.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/investing/elon-musk-wealth-taxpayer-support/index.html

A trillion here, a trillion there, pretty soon you're talking about some real money!

Elon Musk Would Become the World’s First Trillionaire by 2024, Study Says

I hope he buys Twitter

I don't u/stand the stuff abaout hostile takeover and etc.. finances is not my forte... but I do understand Musk is in favor of

OMG OMG

free speech....

Musk wants Twitter all to himself.
What did the classics of Marxism write about the concentration of capital?
it's ok for concentration of $$ and power to be in the hands of

that vote thief Zuckerberg... ?

sheez... but we already knew about dim insanity

How can Musk possibly earn another dime?

In light of his actions to drag Twitter kicking and screaming into honesty and fairness how can any liberal buy one of his electricmobiles? Why are they not out in the street BURNING theirs in protest?

Will this make "saving the planet" uncool?

Forum List

Back