The Green Card Chancellor

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Britain is waking up to the fact that our Chancellor has had a Green Card for many yearr including 6 as an MP and 1 as a Chancellor.
The Chancellor is number 2 in the government and has to swear allegiance to our state. But I understand that he would have to swear allegiance to the US as well.

There is speculation over here that he has broken US law by sitting as an MP while holding a green card.. How does it work ?

I guess it was a sin for Mr. Sunak not to complete his government paperwork more promptly.

But hardly an unpardonable one I would think. There are millions of people behind on their government paperwork.

More of a case of "no harm , no foul"

I guess it was a sin for Mr. Sunak not to complete his government paperwork more promptly.

But hardly an unpardonable one I would think. There are millions of people behind on their government paperwork.

More of a case of "no harm , no foul"
Maybe. He is in hot water for tax dodging at the moment.Its felt that the chief tax collector should not be a tax dodger..
People are wondering how his loyalty can be to the UK when he wants to be an american citizen..

Hmmmm...So Tommy doesn't want someone with possible allegiance to another country to hold a position of power in HIS country, but has no problem calling American's racist if we object to similar things in OUR country....

Maybe. He is in hot water for tax dodging at the moment.Its felt that the chief tax collector should not be a tax dodger..
People are wondering how his loyalty can be to the UK when he wants to be an american citizen..

What makes you think he wanted to be an American citizen at all?

His story sounds like he just wanted to work here, but when his plans changed, he was a tad negligent in signing the appropriate form or perhaps our government was a tad negligent in filing the appropriate form.

Either case, it doesn't sound very serious. And he rectified the matter later.

What makes you think he wanted to be an American citizen at all?

His story sounds like he just wanted to work here, but when his plans changed, he was a tad negligent in signing the appropriate form or perhaps our government was a tad negligent in filing the appropriate form.

Either case, it doesn't sound very serious. And he rectified the matter later.
Anyway his career is over. You cant raise taxes on the people while dodging them yourself..
Boris is ecstatic as |Sunak was his main rival. I wonder who might have leaked his corrupt tax status ?

Forum List

Back