Elon Musk Drops Bomb on Big Tech

So you understand the solution but still want to complain?

Google has no requirement to please either you or I.

That's what George Santos said also to Tulsi. (I could explain it but the people wouldn't understand) I supported little to nothing Obama did. I can't say or said because I supported a lot of things he said. Unfortunately he was lying about those things.

I haven't supported Gates. I haven't support Fauci and I didn't support Obama as president.

Don't expect me to participate in grand conspiracies though. You are upset that Google won't promote your grand conspiracies?
Pretty SMOOOOTH. You claim to not support anyone so, in your mind, you're not backing anything that goes South.

As for "grand conspiracies" even you must recognize that that ship has sailed. Elon Musk has exposed the far-left social platforms and legacy media with their pants down. If you refuse to acknowledge the truth, then that just highlights that you are far worse as a person than you accuse your opponents of being.

Keep up the good work!

Pretty SMOOOOTH. You claim to not support anyone so, in your mind, you're not backing anything that goes South.

I always support someone.

They just rarely win.

As for "grand conspiracies" even you must recognize that that ship has sailed. Elon Musk has exposed the far-left social platforms and legacy media with their pants down. If you refuse to acknowledge the truth, then that just highlights that you are far worse as a person than you accuse your opponents of being.

Keep up the good work!

I was told that Lake presented evidence to show massive fraud in Arizona.

I was told that Lake presented evidence to show massive fraud in Arizona.
Yep, earthshaking is it not?

Schiff: An Abundance Of Evidence Of Collusion With Russia, Trump Trying To "Rewrite History"

Posted By Ian Schwartz
On Date May 12, 2020

As most of us knew then and the world knows for certain now, Adam Schiff was flat out lying along with the rest of the Democrats.

###

Adam Schiff lied about the Trump investigation — and the media let him

By
Lee Smith
May 8, 2020 1:29pm Updated

Last edited:
Yes, I've said many, many, many, many times he lied. And you wonder why I simply don't accept simple claims?
giphy%20%281%29-S.gif

Our MASTER MANIPULATOR strikes again!

giphy%20%281%29-S.gif

Our MASTER MANIPULATOR strikes again!
Normally but not always, I try to keep it one on one in these discussions of who is right and wrong, but you are so right here Markle I would double my reaction if I could! Lol

It was a riot to watch PKNOT do a 180° spin on several statements of mine, and then doing the same responding to yours! lol I love it, free comedy on a Sunday night!

Normally but not always, I try to keep it one on one in these discussions of who is right and wrong, but you are so right here Markle I would double my reaction if I could! Lol

It was a riot to watch PKNOT do a 180° spin on several statements of mine, and then doing the same responding to yours! lol I love it, free comedy on a Sunday night!

LOL, I agreed with him that Schiff lied about Trump and you took that how? LOL

LOL, I agreed with him that Schiff lied about Trump and you took that how? LOL
No. My opinion formed early in the thread with your monotonous question playing stupid about what’s being covered. A quick scan shows you doing this with 5 to 6 posters in this thread alone. You’re dishonest so multiple posters call you out for it. You don’t like it, start being honest. A good 2023 resolution for you.

No. My opinion formed early in the thread with your monotonous question playing stupid about what’s being covered. A quick scan shows you doing this with 5 to 6 posters in this thread alone. You’re dishonest so multiple posters call you out for it. You don’t like it, start being honest. A good 2023 resolution for you.

I asked and asked over and over what it was Google was hiding. No one would answer so I would ask again.

You finally came up that they were not pushing conspiracy theories.

You can find those all over.

I asked and asked over and over what it was Google was hiding. No one would answer so I would ask again.

You finally came up that they were not pushing conspiracy theories.

You can find those all over.
Everyone knows that you're either an ignorant fool or goofy if you ask such a foolish question.

Argue%20with%20a%20stick%20too-S.jpg

All of these "bombshells" have turned out to be duds...
Don't you wish!

2023 is going to be a rough year for the far left. Living in denial isn't going to help you. You might want to consider living in the real world for a change.

Forum List

Back