Elon Musk Considers Reinstating Alex Jones on X

Does "the great replacement" not ring any bells?
If we did not have real traitors installed into politics from dubious elites, there would not be an Alex Jones. If he is wrong on any issues, they are minimal as at least he asks questions in which we are not allowed to today to do.

If we did not have real traitors installed into politics from dubious elites, there would not be an Alex Jones. If he is wrong on any issues, they are minimal as at least he asks questions in which we are not allowed to today to do.
ernie1.jpg

This is good news for Alex. He deserves to be back on the platform in order to spread the truth and expose corruption. Let's pray Elon puts him on X.

I found a source saying 70% of the voters wanted Alex back:

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA: Elon Musk, the tech mogul behind X (formerly Twitter), has stirred​
a viral storm by signaling the reinstating controversial conspiracy theorist Alex Jones' account.​
Musk, now at the helm of X, initiated a poll for users to decide whether Jones, previously banned​
for reaching platform rules, should have his account restored. Surprisingly, around 70% of the​
approximately two million respondents voted in favor of lifting the ban, as reported by BBC.​
That seems to be nice. :thup:

This is good news for Alex. He deserves to be back on the platform in order to spread the truth and expose corruption. Let's pray Elon puts him on X.

Nobody should be censored for having wrong opinions and Alex does have some I think wrong.

And nobody should be censored for having right opinions just because they oppose or expose 'woke' or 'progressive' or 'leftist' nonsense.

I think Jones was wrong in the video accusing a reporter. Not in what he said which was spot on but in making it personal and personally insulting. But a banning offense? No way. Certainly those who thought it wrong could say so in no uncertain terms.

Free speech assumes a right to express yourself even when you are wrong or when others think you are wrong. And when you do so in public, it assumes the right of others to tell you why they think you are wrong.

And every single one of us should have the right to fully express ourselves in private in any way we want and not be condemned when somebody repeats that out of context and in a way to make it disinformation.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back