Elon Musk blames ‘communists’ for turning his trans daughter against him.

jyrh8448qjy91.jpg

since you have no meme, its better than yours
Okay.

Yup seriously. Nothing to do with his hostility to trans folk. He goes on to say that his daughter wants to stay out of the public view whilst giving a media interview about her.

And of course stirring up the pot when using a familiar right ing fantasy.
Shit father.
Yea, you think my response is funny.

You prove that which is vile and hateful in the USA is you and the democratic party.

I thank you for being the example of really who is vile hateful.

Musk was a democrat, now not so much because your demeanor is a virus throughout the democratic party, eating your own.

Vile, hateful, disgusting, attackin a father you obviously cant know personally. Some call that pure bigotry. You should be ashamed...

You prove that which is vile and hateful in the USA is you and the democratic party.

Musk was a democrat, now not so much because your demeanor is a virus throughout the democratic party, eating your own.

Vile, hateful, disgusting, attackin a father you obviously cant know personally. Some call that pure bigotry. You should be ashamed...
Give it a rest snowflake.

Give it a rest snowflake.

Vile, hateful, disgusting, attackin a father you obviously cant know personally. Some call that pure bigotry. You should be ashamed

Vile, hateful, disgusting, attackin a father you obviously cant know personally. Some call that pure bigotry. You should be ashamed
We obviously have different values. I look at musk and I say to myself would I conduct myself in that trashy way.

I would not use my kids to get publicity. I would not treat employees like shit. Maybe you would and that is why you are happy to suck his cock.

Yup seriously. Nothing to do with his hostility to trans folk. He goes on to say that his daughter wants to stay out of the public view whilst giving a media interview about her.

And of course stirring up the pot when using a familiar right ing fantasy.
Shit father.
I cant imagine anything worse that having a child go queer or trans

What a bitter blow for musk

You are an insane bigot. Your kid could get shot or pick up serious illness. That is bad.
We don't explain how our kids got bad diseases. That's an act of God.

If our kid goes queer, we have to defend our parenting skills. So yes, it's worse.

Forum List

Back