Elizabeth Warren wants to abolish Columbus Day

Columbus discovered the New World and actually did something about it. He also made more than one journey, and started the European upgrade in the Americas from Stone Age, violent, warring cultures that killed and enslaved each other to great settlement and technological advancement. Yes there were negatives, but nothing the natives weren't doing to each other.

He is a TRUE hero and was a very brave man. You sail that far when everyone else says you'll fall off the end of the Earth or be swallowed by serpents, and monsters.
There's always one.......

Columbus discovered the New World and actually did something about it. He also made more than one journey, and started the European upgrade in the Americas from Stone Age, violent, warring cultures that killed and enslaved each other to great settlement and technological advancement. Yes there were negatives, but nothing the natives weren't doing to each other.

He is a TRUE hero and was a very brave man. You sail that far when everyone else says you'll fall off the end of the Earth or be swallowed by serpents, and monsters.
There's always one.......
All Columbus discovered was people living where he claimed to discover and be the first. They always lie don't they?

If Columbus discovered America why didn't they name this country United States of Columbus?

Because it was named after Amerigo Vespucci.

He made the maps. and decided he wanted his name to live for eternity

I think we can now safely count on Liz and most (if not all) of the Democrats to run with the SJW routine in 2020 and beyond.

Any who don't will come under serious criticism.

It is what it is.
Agreed. They will go off the rails resulting in another four years of The Don.

What a f**ked up country.

They will go off the rails?

Er.............Um....................already there guy.

hqdefault.jpg

Columbus represents the European dynasty on this hemisphere. We view him as the figurehead of the magnificent change that was to come.

The Human Trafficking Suspect Senator Elizabeth Warren is pandering to the racist Democrat Voters again.
Warren is proposing abolishing Columbus Day and replacing it with "Indigenous People's Day."
I’m OK with an “Indigenous People’s Day”.
We could use a holiday in March or April.
Holidays are good for our economy.
But Warren is just pandering to the growing anti-Anglo racist bigot wing of the Democratic Party with her proposal to abolish Columbus Day.

Guess Which Holiday Elizabeth Warren Supports Renaming?

View attachment 244287
The FAKE INDIAN in her is offended... :p

The Human Trafficking Suspect Senator Elizabeth Warren is pandering to the racist Democrat Voters again.
Warren is proposing abolishing Columbus Day and replacing it with "Indigenous People's Day."
But Warren is just pandering to the growing anti-Anglo racist bigot wing of the Democratic Party with her proposal to abolish Columbus Day.

View attachment 244287
An excellent idea...Columbus didn't discover America anyways.

You have to be kidding, actually it was those that followed him that did the killing. His men were responsible for spreading the pox, indigenous natives didn’t have the required immune system, subsequently decimated the native populations. discovered a new world for the Spanish to bleed dry, inslave the natives, and further the repressive rule of the Catholic Church.
Indigenous people understand the consequences of open boarders and immigration control.
No...he did too...."Bring me a quota of gold or else I cut your hand off"...He was so bad even the Spanish sent him back to Spain in chains.

View attachment 244287
/——/ Remember the libtards who claimed Pocohantas never claimed to be Injun? Warren apologizes for Native American claim, signals there may be other documents out there

View attachment 244287
/——/ The local appliance store is ordering signs for the Indigenous People’s Day Sale.
1/1064 % off all refrigerators and stoves.

View attachment 244287
/——/ Remember the libtards who claimed Pocohantas never claimed to be Injun? Warren apologizes for Native American claim, signals there may be other documents out there
No I don't remember but then again I am not a petty partisan.

View attachment 244287
/——/ The local appliance store is ordering signs for the Indigenous People’s Day Sale.
1/1064 % off all refrigerators and stoves.
There is no holiday named Indigenous People's Day since the whites only like to do what they want and never notice who they had to kill and rob from to make a nation.

I think we can now safely count on Liz and most (if not all) of the Democrats to run with the SJW routine in 2020 and beyond.

Any who don't will come under serious criticism.

It is what it is.

It is the admission that the concept of multiculturalism is a lie.

Forum List

Back