‘Eliminate them’: Republicans step up calls for action against Hamas

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And they should be eliminated. Look at them exactly how we looked at ISIS. Hamas is using the identical barbaric atrocities.
Go after their leaders, target them, kill them! Go after their fighters, target them, kill them!

Calls for drastic measures contrast with White House’s “proportionate response” approach.

Republicans are escalating their rhetoric to call for actions to “eliminate,” “eradicate” and “level” the Hamas militant group — no matter what it takes — as Washington plots more assistance to Israel in the wake of recent attacks.

Last edited:
And they should be eliminated. Look at them exactly how we looked at ISIS. Hamas is using the identical barbaric atrocities.
Go after their leaders, target them, kill them! Go after their fighters, target them, kill them!

Calls for drastic measures contrast with White House’s “proportionate response” approach.

Israel should do that very thing, rubbling the entire Gaza, destroying the power station, water and sewage infrastructure, fuel storage, ports, everything and declaring it off limits to Palestinians, dropping leaflets instructing which way to leave the entire region, not to return.

I heard Hamas was overjoyed when they started blowing Israeli businesses, buildings, and homes up, and that they were laughing when they did home invasive killings and did unconscionable things to Israeli women and infants. I don't think beheading 40 infants is a laughing matter.

I heard Hamas was overjoyed when they started blowing Israeli businesses, buildings, and homes up, and that they were laughing when they did home invasive killings and did unconscionable things to Israeli women and infants. I don't think beheading 40 infants is a laughing matter.

Yes, and that's why they deserve nothing but destruction!

Why has the DISGUSTING FILTH suppressed this? I know, do you?

Don't you mean eliminate the IRS auditors first, then you can eliminate Hamas.........Meanwhile Russia's Puti-bear celebrates the Neo-GOP's anti-European stance.

Forum List

Back