Elijah Cummings Winning As Trump Hunkers Down In Fear Over Committee Chairman's Investigation's

Reps are “lawmakers”. They’re not bankers or accountants. They know their districts needs but you seem to think each rep gets the money personally and hands it out.

So no. Cummings doesn’t personally know who gets the money and isn’t in a position to get help himself to the money.
Treason is defined in US law as “providing aid and comfort to the enemy in a time of declared war”. Unless it can be proven Cummings is giving “aid and comfort” to the Taliban in Afghanistan, the treason charge won’t fly.
He runs every few years promising the district help... does he not??

He gets them money, that we can all agree on. He has no power on how the money is spent.,
Gives who money? Follow along you might learn something here

The federal government sends out most of the social spending checks. Welfare, food stamps and Medicaid gets sent to the states for distribution to applicants. Large construction is handled and paid for by the state.

No lawmaker ever has control of any money in their districts. They don’t write the cheques or give out funds. Appropriations and funds approved for their states goes to the governmental agencies in that state and they distribute the funds.

Look at all the government corruption charges filed. Nowhere do you see members of Congress or cabinet spending money on themselves that should have gone to their districts. It’s always taking bribes from lobbyists or businesses looking for special treatment. It’s never stealing from taxpayers.

At most, it’s padding campaign expenses or charging family travel to their Congrsssional account. If these people had access to billions of dollars earmarked for their districts, you’d see theft charges occasionally.
Another one entering TDS. Trying to defend Cummings

I’m not defending anyone. I’m pointing out that that dumb Russians who haven’t the first clue how the first clue how US government shouldn’t make false allegations based on their utter ignorance.

neither does he.

Cummings does not make those decisions for his district any more than your Rep does for your town.
So he has no idea who gets billions of our dollars in his district? Lol haha

I will ask you once again, does your Rep control where the money in your district is spent?

I am damn sure our Rep does not know a damn thing about our town.

dont change the subject,,,cumming requested it and in the end hes on top of the pyramid,,,

No in the end, the President is at the top of the pyramid. And at the State level, the government is at the top of the pyramid. And none of those people actually have control of the money. That would be the Budget Director.

The entire US government is designed on a system of checks and balances to keep one person from being in a position to abuse that power.

Why are the conservatives in this board so ignorant on the topic of US government and how it functions?

WELL HE IS AT PRESENT THE ONLY ONE CALLING OUT THE CORRUPTION AND THEFT, so on this hes the good guy that cares

other than giving it some lip service, what is he doing about it?

I will ask you once again, does your Rep control where the money in your district is spent?

dont change the subject,,,cumming requested it and in the end hes on top of the pyramid,,,

No in the end, the President is at the top of the pyramid. And at the State level, the government is at the top of the pyramid. And none of those people actually have control of the money. That would be the Budget Director.

The entire US government is designed on a system of checks and balances to keep one person from being in a position to abuse that power.

Why are the conservatives in this board so ignorant on the topic of US government and how it functions?

WELL HE IS AT PRESENT THE ONLY ONE CALLING OUT THE CORRUPTION AND THEFT, so on this hes the good guy that cares

other than giving it some lip service, what is he doing about it?

its not the job of POTUS to do anything,,, but at least hes not lying and stealing ,,,in this case,,,

and that lip service is more then both local and fed reps are doing,,,

I thought you used logic???

its not the job of POTUS to do anything,,, but at least hes not lying and stealing ,,,in this case,,,

Actually, he does a lot of lying.

Lip service is meaningless unless it is followed up with action. He is over the DOJ, seems he could have them do something about corruption.

Lip service is meaningless unless it is followed up with action. He is over the DOJ, seems he could have them do something about corruption.

HE HAS NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN HAVE CUMMINGS AND OTHER ARRESTED FOR STEALING FEDERAL FUNDS

HE HAS NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN HAVE CUMMINGS AND OTHER ARRESTED FOR STEALING FEDERAL FUNDS
Actually Trump doesn't have that power. The doj presumably could investigate and possibly indict through a grand jury if there's some evidence of stealing money …. although I think it is very unlikely.

Did he do that?

Well, this has been loads of fun, but the golf course is calling my name.

Have a good one!

EAsGfdUU0AAsAyg

This is the area Cummings has been in charge of for many years. Trump was right!

Actually Trump doesn't have that power. The doj presumably could investigate and possibly indict through a grand jury if there's some evidence of stealing money …. although I think it is very unlikely.

THE MONEY WENT SOMEWHERE other than where it was supposed to,

and the DOJ fall under his powers,,,

Well, Kreskin, your turbin just makes you look like an afghan. And Trump can only tell the Doj to investigate not have anyone "arrested" as you falsely asserted he could do.

neither does he.

Cummings does not make those decisions for his district any more than your Rep does for your town.

Making false allegations or corruption and isn’t calling anything out. It’s a bad attempt to deflect attention from the corruption and theft of Donald Trump and his crime family.

Trump is helping himself to the public purse by billing for rooms, meals and golf cart rentals for the SS and staff when he goes golfing every weekend. And I’m pretty sure they’re pay full price and not getting internet discounts on the rooms. $1 million per weekend.

That’s just the beginning of the graft and corruption on the Trump side.

Well, Kreskin, your turbin just makes you look like an afghan. And Trump can only tell the Doj to investigate not have anyone "arrested" as you falsely asserted he could do.

semantics,,,and not the point I was making

View attachment 271928
As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Cummings has the widest jurisdiction when it comes to probing the President and his Administration. And even with the Trump Administration’s repeated defiance of subpoenas and document requests, he’s managed to achieve some results. Most significantly, some of his victories involve two the President’s red lines — his finances and his children. And in an era of partisanship, he’s also managed to conduct himself while retaining some semblance of respect across the aisle.

In May, a federal judge ruled that Cummings was allowed to subpoena Trump’s longtime accounting firm, Mazars USA, for roughly a decade of the President and Trump organization’s financial records. (The Administration is appealing the case). And through the use of whistleblowers and interviews, Cummings has revealed damning information about the President’s son-in-law Jared Kushner. In April, the committee released portions of an interview with Tricia Newbold, an employee in the White House Personnel Security Office who said she had denied security clearances for over 20 Trump Administration staffers only to have those decisions overturned by her then-boss Carl Kline. The Washington Post later reported one of those senior officials was Kushner.(White House officials declined to comment to the Post).

President Trump's Attacks on Baltimore Came as Elijah Cummings Quietly Built Effective Investigations Into the Administration

Looks like the orange rat in the White House is getting nervous.
Sorry buddy trump is going after Cummings.. and he better be carful or his wife will be arrested very soon

Where are the billions!???

If he is going after Cummings, why does he attack the people of Baltimore?

Is he really that childish and hateful?

Q. Is he (TRUMP) really that childish and hateful?[/QUOTE]

A. YES!!!

Making false allegations or corruption and isn’t calling anything out. It’s a bad attempt to deflect attention from the corruption and theft of Donald Trump and his crime family.

Trump is helping himself to the public purse by billing for rooms, meals and golf cart rentals for the SS and staff when he goes golfing every weekend. And I’m pretty sure they’re pay full price and not getting internet discounts on the rooms. $1 million per weekend.

I've seen no evidence of them stealing or corruption,,,

those from what I understand are legitimate charges and go along with what every potus has done,,,

bullshit. You said Trump should have him arrested. STFU

bullshit. You said Trump should have him arrested. STFU

OK so he should call for an investigation and if needed have them arrested and put on trial

happy now???

those from what I understand are legitimate charges and go along with what every potus has done,,,

I've not seen the evidence that every POTUS has stolen money, was corrupt or ignored the emoluments clause in COTUS.

I've not seen the evidence that every POTUS has stolen money, was corrupt or ignored the emoluments clause in COTUS.

when did I say stolen???

you really need to GET THE FUCK OUT,,,

I think you are entering the Trump derangnent syndrome zone trying to defend Cummings.. get a hold of your self you sound foolish

I have not defended Cummings, I have defended logic...something you lack
Yea you sure have.. get some water settle down lol

:itsok:
Yup six more years of tds lol haha

Cummings and other worthless stupid Democrat Negroes in Congress thinks they should be allowed to fuck everything up and be corrupt and get rich on the corruption because their ancestors were slaves. You know, reparations and everything.

Forum List

Back