Elijah Cummings Winning As Trump Hunkers Down In Fear Over Committee Chairman's Investigation's

As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Cummings has the widest jurisdiction when it comes to probing the President and his Administration. And even with the Trump Administration’s repeated defiance of subpoenas and document requests, he’s managed to achieve some results. Most significantly, some of his victories involve two the President’s red lines — his finances and his children. And in an era of partisanship, he’s also managed to conduct himself while retaining some semblance of respect across the aisle.

In May, a federal judge ruled that Cummings was allowed to subpoena Trump’s longtime accounting firm, Mazars USA, for roughly a decade of the President and Trump organization’s financial records. (The Administration is appealing the case). And through the use of whistleblowers and interviews, Cummings has revealed damning information about the President’s son-in-law Jared Kushner. In April, the committee released portions of an interview with Tricia Newbold, an employee in the White House Personnel Security Office who said she had denied security clearances for over 20 Trump Administration staffers only to have those decisions overturned by her then-boss Carl Kline. The Washington Post later reported one of those senior officials was Kushner.(White House officials declined to comment to the Post).

President Trump's Attacks on Baltimore Came as Elijah Cummings Quietly Built Effective Investigations Into the Administration

Looks like the orange rat in the White House is getting nervous.

So this is what full blown TDS looks like.

"I was in special ed, but I felt like I was a caged bird. I felt like I could do better. I made sure I mastered my special ed lessons. I made sure I listened to my teacher. I made sure I did my homework, but I had to do a little extra." -Elijah Cummings
Read more at Elijah Cummings Quotes - BrainyQuote

:abgg2q.jpg:

In May, a federal judge ruled that Cummings was allowed to subpoena Trump’s longtime accounting firm, Mazars USA, for roughly a decade of the President and Trump organization’s financial records.
Big mistake. A lot of his Russia dealings and harder to account for stuff date from the 90s and 2000s.

As chairman of the House Oversight Committee, Cummings has the widest jurisdiction when it comes to probing the President and his Administration. And even with the Trump Administration’s repeated defiance of subpoenas and document requests, he’s managed to achieve some results. Most significantly, some of his victories involve two the President’s red lines — his finances and his children. And in an era of partisanship, he’s also managed to conduct himself while retaining some semblance of respect across the aisle.

In May, a federal judge ruled that Cummings was allowed to subpoena Trump’s longtime accounting firm, Mazars USA, for roughly a decade of the President and Trump organization’s financial records. (The Administration is appealing the case). And through the use of whistleblowers and interviews, Cummings has revealed damning information about the President’s son-in-law Jared Kushner. In April, the committee released portions of an interview with Tricia Newbold, an employee in the White House Personnel Security Office who said she had denied security clearances for over 20 Trump Administration staffers only to have those decisions overturned by her then-boss Carl Kline. The Washington Post later reported one of those senior officials was Kushner.(White House officials declined to comment to the Post).

President Trump's Attacks on Baltimore Came as Elijah Cummings Quietly Built Effective Investigations Into the Administration

The 4th Amendment bars him from getting personal emails and financial records unless they can get a warrant from a judge. Like all Democrats, Cummings doesn't give a damn about the Bill of Rights. Cummings is a scumbag.

View attachment 271928

Sorry buddy trump is going after Cummings.. and he better be carful or his wife will be arrested very soon

Where are the billions!???

Is that what the fools you listen to are saying? LOL.

Cummings is the House Oversight Committee Chairman. He has power over Trump, not the other way around.

And have no illusions in that empty space between your ears. Trump and his family of cockroaches are scared to death.

They ought to be, because Cummings is coming for them, and nothing is going to stop him. And it doesn't end for them after they are out of office. In fact, it's only going to get a lot worse. A whole lot worse.
Sorry buddy BARR over sees all of them.. time for Cummings to pay the BARR tab.. where did the millions go Cummings? That’s a mighty nice out fit your wife is wearing today

Lies on top of lies. There are no limits to the depths you Russians will sink to is there? Threatening the investigators. Their families. Lying about them.

And no depth you Canadians will try to spread lies and steal our elections, you are no better than the Russians you complain about. All of you assholes need to get out of our lives. You are no better than the Russians, the only difference is you want what's best for Canada, not Russia and not the United States of America. Butt out busybody.

like you lying about going to play golf???

and I'm not a trump worshiper,,,I dont even like the guy

Why would I lie about playing golf? I did a nice 9, walked with my pull cart. Shot a 42, but it is not the most challenging of courses. But it is close and cheap and they do not mind me walking.

Here is the score card from my App...
upload_2019-7-30_15-31-32.png

its not the job of POTUS to do anything,,, but at least hes not lying and stealing ,,,in this case,,,

and that lip service is more then both local and fed reps are doing,,,

I thought you used logic???

Actually, he does a lot of lying.

Lip service is meaningless unless it is followed up with action. He is over the DOJ, seems he could have them do something about corruption.

HE HAS NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN HAVE CUMMINGS AND OTHER ARRESTED FOR STEALING FEDERAL FUNDS

Did he do that?

Well, this has been loads of fun, but the golf course is calling my name.

Have a good one!

thats for the best,,,you wouldnt want to have your ass handed to you two days in a row

I do love the fantasy world you Trump worshipers live in. Must be nice to never have to face reality.
Is that the fantasy world where Trump is being impeached for colluding with the Russians?

Actually, he does a lot of lying.

Lip service is meaningless unless it is followed up with action. He is over the DOJ, seems he could have them do something about corruption.

HE HAS NO LEGAL AUTHORITY TO DO ANYTHING OTHER THAN HAVE CUMMINGS AND OTHER ARRESTED FOR STEALING FEDERAL FUNDS

Did he do that?

Have a good one!

thats for the best,,,you wouldnt want to have your ass handed to you two days in a row

I do love the fantasy world you Trump worshipers live in. Must be nice to never have to face reality.
Is that the fantasy world where Trump is being impeached for colluding with the Russians?

Yeah, that is the same fantasy world.

You wingers are all the same, does not matter if you on the left or the right.

Did he do that?

Have a good one!

You just admitted that you and your leftwing buddies all live in a fantasy world.

Did he do that?

Have a good one!

You just admitted that you and your leftwing buddies all live in a fantasy world.

Well, I am not left wing and I have said from day one that Trump did nothing illegal and impeaching him would lead to the end of the country as we know it.

Do try to keep up.

Fear? Good luck with that mr. moron. Trump and company are now going on the attack. Its going to be your heros who are going to be the ones doing the whining.

Well, I am not left wing and I have said from day one that Trump did nothing illegal and impeaching him would lead to the end of the country as we know it.

Do try to keep up.
You denounce Trump on a daily basis.

Why would I lie about playing golf? I did a nice 9, walked with my pull cart. Shot a 42, but it is not the most challenging of courses. But it is close and cheap and they do not mind me walking.

View attachment 271979

considering the time you were off line that must have been miniature golf in your back yard,,,
I guess that counts,,,,

Do try to keep up.

I wouldnt call what he does as denouncing him

Do try to keep up.

Yes I do. That is because Trump is left of me.

View attachment 271979

considering the time you were off line that must have been miniature golf in your back yard,,,
I guess that counts,,,,

I was gone for a tad over 3 hours, the game of golf itself took 1 hour and 49 minutes. How long do you think it takes to play 9 holes?

you are not a very bright person, but I am sure you are aware of that.

View attachment 271979

I guess that counts,,,,

I was gone for a tad over 3 hours, the game of golf itself took 1 hour and 49 minutes. How long do you think it takes to play 9 holes?

according to the time stamps you were gone less than 2 1/2 hrs,,,

dont worry miniature golf is a noble game,,,,

View attachment 271979

I guess that counts,,,,

according to the time stamps you were gone less than 2 1/2 hrs,,,

dont worry miniature golf is a noble game,,,,

you might want to work on your math. I posted at 11:51 and my next post was at 3:05

Watch this video from the 2:30 mark and tell me WHO is winning.

You dumbfucks are so damn isolated and stuck on terminology its pathetic.
Your cries of racism won't make the rats or the trash disappear. They wont make the streets or houses safe.
Nothing but diversion because you are INCAPABLE of facing the problems much less able to address them.

And YES, I have worked to better the inner city where I live. I spent 3 years rehabilitating every single section 8 multi unit complex in the inner city here in KC when Clinton was president. I gave LOCAL residents jobs and paid a prevailing wage.

What have YOU done besides sit on your fucking ass jamming on your keyboard?

Fucking losers

Forum List

Back