Eleven years of justice

Yeah. There's always going to be lunatics. The left has them too. And then there's the anarchists that just want any kind of trouble. I don't really feel that they represent the whole though, and when the left talks about January 6th I don't often see them make distinctions about good and bad protestors, and the fact that the vast majority of people will not be charged with anything. They just call them all insurrectionists and make the whole thing out to be a lot bigger than it really was.
You have a problem with optics? Take it up with the media.

I'm not sure I understand. Sometimes I definitely do just say things to see how far I can drag the logic, but with this I actually just believe you guys are exaggerating. That's the high and low of it. We were never in danger of losing the government.
Whether democracy was ever in any real danger from those violent, fail white insurrectionists really has nothing to do with whether it was an attempted insurrection. You don't know how to think logically by your own illogical examples.

Whether democracy was ever in any real danger from those violent, fail white insurrectionists really has nothing to do with whether it was an attempted insurrection. You don't know how to think logically by your own illogical examples.
Meh.

At least I'm not a closeted racist.

Of getting through to you? Probably.
Who have you gotten through to? Seems the justice system is content to treat the proud boys and oath keepers as insurrectionists. Did you form some cosplay community group where you share your fan fiction with each other about how it wasn't an insurrection and how everyone agrees? 😄

Who have you gotten through to? Seems the justice system is content to treat the proud boys and oath keepers as insurrectionists. Did you form some cosplay community group where you share your fan fiction with each other about how it wasn't an insurrection and how everyone agrees? 😄
You seem to care a lot more about this topic than I do.

Yes. I probably am enjoying watching you fail white more than you are enjoying failing on behalf of fail whites. 😄
That's probably not a unique perspective for you. I imagine if I asked you it's always like that, you owning the fail whites.

That's probably not a unique perspective for you. I imagine if I asked you it's always like that, you owning the fail whites.
Well of course I believe my arguments are right. If I thought they were wrong I'd make different arguments. You're the only one out of the two us admitting to making fail arguments on purpose. 😄

Well of course I believe my arguments are right. If I thought they were wrong I'd make different arguments. You're the only one out of the two us admitting to making fail arguments on purpose. 😄
You should show some humility if you're not an idiot.

You should show some humility if you're not an idiot.
Humility is for you little people. I have the obnoxious confidence one would expect from someone born with caramel skin and green eyes who is frequently stopped on the street by women who simply want to stare into them for a moment. 😄

Humility is for you little people. I have the obnoxious confidence one would expect from someone born with caramel skin and green eyes who is frequently stopped on the street by women who simply want to stare into them for a moment. 😄
Ever heard of NPD?

Forum List

Back