Electric Car Proposal In The News Again.Wouldn't It Be Great If Someone Asks A Liberal How Electric Cars Work In A Sudden Tornado/Hurricane Warning?

I get over 400 miles with tankful of gas on my Honda Pilot. If I have to stop and get more gas there are literally a thousand gas stations on the evacuation routes out of Florida.

My son's Tesla is lucky to get over 200 miles and that is only on a 100% charge on level ground with a light load and it is not too cold. It takes him an hour to charge it up and there are very few charging stations.
i dont they will ever invent an EV that will drive even close to 1000 miles on a charge,,,,maybe not even 500

i dont they will ever invent an EV that will drive even close to 1000 miles on a charge,,,,maybe not even 500
this is just the production cars,, some prototypes have reached 1000 mile range,,

Which fully electric car has the longest range?

Image result for electric car with longest range

2023 Lucid Air: 516 Miles

Taking the EV driving range win is California-based Lucid Motors. Its top-spec Air sedan has the highest EPA-estimated range of any electric car sold today. With an EPA-estimated 516 miles of range, the Air Grand Touring with 19-inch wheels is the Lucid with the longest legs.Mar 23, 2023

Forum List

Back