Because Bush and Trump were such Terrible and Failed Presidents, MAGA Republicans can't stand to see America Winning.

The Banker

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2017
Boston
The record of GW Bush and Trump is a total disgrace. Mega world record debt and deficits. Failed and mismanaged major wars. Economic crashes and blow ups. Recessions. Did I mention the debt (Bush inherited a balanced budget then crashed the economy). Corruption. Failed health crises, and Insurrections at the Capitol. The list goes on, this is just some of the failures.

Because of all these failures and the terrible records of both Bush and Trump, MAGA republicans can;t stand to see America winning under Biden.

This is evident by todays home run PPI inflation data. -.5% MoM, deflation Month over month !!!

MAGA Republicans response to this great news is treasonous. Obviously MAGA Republicans don't care about America at all and can't stand to see this great data. MAGA Republicans want the country to crash like it did under Bush and Trump, because if Biden is another Bill Clinton, then the Dem Presidents will have absolutely crushed the Republicans on the scorecard. MAGA Republicans can't stand to see that because they care more about the Republican party scorecard, than the country.

Clinton was a great president, much better record than Bush and Trump, and if Biden is also another great, then the dems will win the scorecard championship.

Every MAGA Republican I know hates to see America winning and it is so fun to watch them squirm and flail over the great inflation data.

ThisThreadAgain.jpg

The record of GW Bush and Trump is a total disgrace. Mega world record debt and deficits. Failed and mismanaged major wars. Economic crashes and blow ups. Recessions. Did I mention the debt (Bush inherited a balanced budget then crashed the economy). Corruption. Failed health crises, and Insurrections at the Capitol. The list goes on, this is just some of the failures.

Because of all these failures and the terrible records of both Bush and Trump, MAGA republicans can;t stand to see America winning under Biden.

This is evident by todays home run PPI inflation data. -.5% MoM, deflation Month over month !!!

MAGA Republicans response to this great news is treasonous. Obviously MAGA Republicans don't care about America at all and can't stand to see this great data. MAGA Republicans want the country to crash like it did under Bush and Trump, because if Biden is another Bill Clinton, then the Dem Presidents will have absolutely crushed the Republicans on the scorecard. MAGA Republicans can't stand to see that because they care more about the Republican party scorecard, than the country.

Clinton was a great president, much better record than Bush and Trump, and if Biden is also another great, then the dems will win the scorecard championship.

Every MAGA Republican I know hates to see America winning and it is so fun to watch them squirm and flail over the great inflation data.

You have a lot of time on your hands, don't you?
But thanks for posting this AGAIN.

My god, you stupid inbred Moon Bat come up the most idiotic things that get posted on this forum.

Fucking moron.

Last edited:

so things are cheaper now eh ? gas and food are still at record highs .. and if you call 6% inflation great you are delusional .

That report is bull crap... gas is rising again and food and product prices always follow gas prices... this report is widely being scrutinized... in fact most experts are saying today a recession is inevitable by the end of this year.... and our ports are still backed up so shortages are coming too.... so take this fake news BS and suck on it.... dummy....

That report is bull crap... gas is rising again and food and product prices always follow gas prices... this report is widely being scrutinized... in fact most experts are saying today a recession is inevitable by the end of this year.... and our ports are still backed up so shortages are coming too.... so take this fake news BS and suck on it.... dummy....
ahhh
the I don;t like the report so I will call it fake excuse. Typical MAGA bullshit

Any recession will be minor and the economy will boom again like it did in 2021, before Trump's best bud putin started the war and commodity prices surged 80-100% in 2 weeks from global shortages due directly to the war.

Trump's mega massive debt deficit borrowing spending, stimulus, and record FED fake money stimulus are the biggest causes of inflation, along with the war.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

ahhh
the I don;t like the report so I will call it fake excuse. Typical MAGA bullshit

Any recession will be minor and the economy will boom again like it did in 2021, before Trump's best bud putin started the war and commodity prices surged 80-100% in 2 weeks from global shortages due directly to the war.

Trump's mega massive debt deficit borrowing spending, stimulus, and record FED fake money stimulus are the biggest causes of inflation, along with the war.
Nope... I know the report is fake... all you have to do is look at the rising price of fuel to know its fake.... some predict a $5 national average by Christmas... Every president has borrowed and spent since Reagan except Clinton... Obama and Biden have been the worst because of where they spent the borrowed money... they shored up Unions and got dems elected with it by giving to their special projects.... Only to see them fail... like Solyndra....
Stop with the copy and pasting of news reports you don't understand enough to know it can't possibly be true....
Think!!!!!

Nope... I know the report is fake... all you have to do is look at the rising price of fuel to know its fake.... some predict a $5 national average by Christmas... Every president has borrowed and spent since Reagan except Clinton... Obama and Biden have been the worst because of where they spent the borrowed money... they shored up Unions and got dems elected with it by giving to their special projects.... Only to see them fail... like Solyndra....
Stop with the copy and pasting of news reports you don't understand enough to know it can't possibly be true....
Think!!!!!
ahhh
the I don't like the report so I will call it fake excuse. Typical MAGA bullshit

This is why you can't get ahead in life at all, you have no accountability. You are a fuck up, and then you blame others for all your mistakes in life.

Bush inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus, then blew up the economy. Obama inherited the Bush crash, the big Bush blow up so he inherited the debt from the Bush crash. He got the deficit down to $587B in 2016, then Trump ramped that up massively every year of his presidency, 5x the deficit in 4 short years all the way to $3.1T !!! Boom, Trump king of debt, 25% of our total debt in 4 years.
Biden has lowered the deficit to $1T/yr, quite the feat considering he inherited the massive $3+T/yr trump deficit.

Everything you say is all Bull shit

ahhh
the I don't like the report so I will call it fake excuse. Typical MAGA bullshit

This is why you can't get ahead in life at all, you have no accountability. You are a fuck up, and then you blame others for all your mistakes in life.

Bush inherited a balanced budget and projected surplus, then blew up the economy. Obama inherited the Bush crash, the big Bush blow up so he inherited the debt from the Bush crash. He got the deficit down to $587B in 2016, then Trump ramped that up massively every year of his presidency, 5x the deficit in 4 short years all the way to $3.1T !!! Boom, Trump king of debt, 25% of our total debt in 4 years.
Biden has lowered the deficit to $1T/yr, quite the feat considering he inherited the massive $3+T/yr trump deficit.

Everything you say is all Bull shit
Get ahead in life??? you know nothing about me... I am retied years before my time... I can't even receive SS yet and I'm fully retired except for my hobby of repairing golf carts....
I don't think you have been right about one thing you have said on this board.... so do some research into your fake news BS and get educated....

Last edited:
Thread titles have devolved to absolute garbage.

Ya got that right.

Nitwit McDonald's Monopoly Bozo seems to think Trump and Dubya were from the same Party because he's about as simple and black and white as it gets.

Well...dddeerrrrr....they're both Republicans - right?

I hate to say it, but some of this are just stupid boomers who refused to see that we are living through one of those rare moments in American history when the Parties get completely turned on their heads.

Nothing against boomers, a lot of awesome ones on here.

Forum List

Back