Electoral Map Predictions

schuit

Rookie
Sep 17, 2020
Here is my prediction for the electoral map.

Based off of changes in registration numbers from 2008-2020, state by state popular vote compared to that states registration numbers (at that time), and early voting data - how many absentee and early in person ballots have already been counted. Let me know what you guys think.

1604286987575.png

Attachments

• 1604286928559.png
    1604286928559.png
    548.5 KB · Views: 56

Based off of changes in registration numbers from 2008-2020, state by state popular vote compared to that states registration numbers (at that time), and early voting data - how many absentee and early in person ballots have already been counted. Let me know what you guys think.

View attachment 409894
Might happen. Thanks for the contribution.

View attachment 409894
Here is mine.
1604293340263.png

View attachment 409894
I think Michigan is more likely than Wisconsin

View attachment 409894
Here is mine.
View attachment 409925
Red Virginia?
Blue Alaska?
Oops. Thought yours a bit to optimistic in total number and got click happy. Just getting in a hurry to get it posted and get back off the board for the night. 375 would be nice, but pushing it a bit.

Here’s my prediction.

View attachment 409907

56,000 people at a Trump Florida rally at midnight in an area that is normally a Democrat stronghold.

Trump will take Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio and Pennsylvania, Arizona and Michigan.
And the moment AZ goes red it will be over for Biden... IF Trump takes 2 or 3 of the rust belt states PA wont matter...

Last edited:

View attachment 409894
I'm perfectly willing to forgo the wishful auguries and wait and see what the results are once the votes of Americans have made that determination, but Trump's having lost the popular vote by 2.9 million in 2016, relentlessly failing to achieve majoritarian support ever since, and presiding over the nation's economic collapse as a consequence of his failure to confront and lead throughout the now-raging pandemic, whilst driving the national debt to heights only his Space Force could hope to attain, could mean that he has thoroughly crapped all over the Republican Party, and the consequences will be disastrous for the Trump regime, the Senate and House.

His schemes to destroy his political opponent with his fake smears have all failed, his Justice Department finding no credible basis to "lock up" Biden, Clinton, Obama, or anyone else targeted by his petty, pathetic tantrumps. Only his chronic bum kissers cling to such delusions.

White men without a college degree are a shrinking demographic, and the electorate is increasingly diverse, better-educated, and white women, in the suburbs and elsewhere, are embracing their responsibility to assert a greater role in self-governance.

The sniveling will persist, but democracy will have asserted itself.

Here’s my prediction.

View attachment 409907

56,000 people at a Trump Florida rally at midnight in an area that is normally a Democrat stronghold.

Trump will take Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Ohio and Pennsylvania, Arizona and Michigan.
And the moment AZ goes red it will be over for Biden... IF Trump takes 2 or 3 of the rust belt states PN wont matter...

These Moon Bats are delusional.

Trump will win both Ohio and Florida. After that it is only one other state that he needs to win while that Biden clown has to run the deck.

That Biden clown saying that he will curtail fossil fuel production to kiss the ass of the stupid Environmental Wackos is as bad a mistake in Pennsylvania as Crooked Hillary's statement about coal was in WVa.

View attachment 409894
I'm perfectly willing to forgo the wishful auguries and wait and see what the results are once the votes of Americans have made that determination, but Trump's having lost the popular vote by 2.9 million in 2016, relentlessly failing to achieve majoritarian support ever since, and presiding over the nation's economic collapse as a consequence of his failure to confront and lead throughout the now-raging pandemic, whilst driving the national debt to heights only his Space Force could hope to attain, could mean that he has thoroughly crapped all over the Republican Party, and the consequences will be disastrous for the Trump regime, the Senate and House.

His schemes to destroy his political opponent with his fake smears have all failed, his Justice Department finding no credible basis to "lock up" Biden, Clinton, Obama, or anyone else targeted by his petty, pathetic tantrumps. Only his chronic bum kissers cling to such delusions.

White men without a college degree are a shrinking demographic, and the electorate is increasingly diverse, better-educated, and white women, in the suburbs and elsewhere, are embracing their responsibility to assert a greater role in self-governance.

The sniveling will persist, but democracy will have asserted itself.
I like this guy!
4i6Ckte.gif

Forum List

Back