Elections Expert Reveals Over 550,000 Registered Voters In Wisconsin Have a Registration Date of 1/1/1918 – 115,252 of Them VOTED in 2020

You really do have to be an idiot to believe any of that nonsense in Gateway Pundit. At any rate, those claims have already been made and debunked. All that garbage is, is propaganda for the seditionists.

How could those conservatives missed something as obvious as this??

Y'know, here's the sad part of all this. If there really had been cheating, I would want to know about it. We would all need to know about it. It can't be allowed to happen. We need to take claims of cheating seriously.

Instead, we get this obvious display of crap by a profoundly damaged buffoon with a long history of lying and bullshitting, turning the whole thing into a perverted "boy who cried wolf" story.

All these judges have thrown this shit out of court. Rudy himself said it wasn't about fraud. Example after example after example of pure fucking foolishness by a cult leader and his rube flock.

All this damage over one man-child's brittle ego. Fucking incredible. I've assumed all along that America was better than this. Holy crap, was I wrong.
The really sad part is that you believe you're not a winger when you use all the same "logic" as every other left-winger in this forum.

Last edited:
Just the entire world outside of your embarrassing cult. but a cultist WOULD be embarrassed himself and try to say the rest of the world is "the cult".

You brainless rubes don't even understand how obvious you are to any sane person. Your cult is not special or new or groundbreaking. Same behavior as any other cult.
I know my "cult" isn't groundbreaking. Your cult started it. You referring to the "rest of the world" is pretty embarrassing as an individual though. I hope your cult doesn't hold it against you.

More irrefutable proof of the vast election swindle. Of course, all the brainwashed progs will insist there is no proof. The only proof they will accept is convictions of 6 million people for voter fraud. If we had that, there would be no need to have a trial

UPDATE: Elections Expert Reveals Over 550,000 Registered Voters In Wisconsin Have a Registration Date of 1/1/1918 - 115,252 of Them VOTED in 2020 (VIDEO)
Wisconsin election commission says you're a dumb shit.

This OP is typical of these voter fraud lie propagandists.

The claims contained in Gateway Pundit have already been made and debunked as lies.

It's a DEFAULT DATE used on initial entry to the databank

Fucking retards

What FBI agent has ever stated there was no voter fraud?
Damn you are stupid sometimes.

I meant, take your evidence to the FBI.

You won't, because you have none.

But you will predictably say you can't, because the FBI is corrupt.

I was just saving you the time of 3 pages of tantrums to get that out of the way.

You're welcome.

I know my "cult" isn't groundbreaking. Your cult started it. You referring to the "rest of the world" is pretty embarrassing as an individual though. I hope your cult doesn't hold it against you.
Yeah,you think everyone not in your cult is in the "real" cult.

Dude, you don't appear to have anything to offer. Anyone who understands cultism can write your vapid, whiny posts for you.

More irrefutable proof of the vast election swindle. Of course, all the brainwashed progs will insist there is no proof. The only proof they will accept is convictions of 6 million people for voter fraud. If we had that, there would be no need to have a trial

UPDATE: Elections Expert Reveals Over 550,000 Registered Voters In Wisconsin Have a Registration Date of 1/1/1918 - 115,252 of Them VOTED in 2020 (VIDEO)
Lol this is just so ridiculous. The article makes the assumption that 100% of these voters voted for Biden. What are they basing that on? Absolutely nothing. Also, where’s the proof these people aren’t valid voters? What’s the assumption exactly? These people don’t actually exist? What is that based on? Again, absolutely nothing.

You idiots just need to be adults and accept losing like one. The rest of us have no for your bullshit.

I will not vote for the lesser of 2 candidates. If they aren't worthy of my vote then they aren't getting it. NOT WORTHY. NOT WORTHY. I feel vindicated and smarter than the rest.

Lol this is just so ridiculous. The article makes the assumption that 100% of these voters voted for Biden. What are they basing that on? Absolutely nothing. Also, where’s the proof these people aren’t valid voters? What’s the assumption exactly? These people don’t actually exist? What is that based on? Again, absolutely nothing.

You idiots just need to be adults and accept losing like one. The rest of us have no for your bullshit.

This has also be refuted multiple times by the state of Wisconsin.

The Big lie folks are so desperate they are just recycling lies that have already been dealt with once or twice

This OP is typical of these voter fraud lie propagandists.

The claims contained in Gateway Pundit have already been made and debunked as lies.

Did no one think, in 1918 the voting age was 21. Wouldn't that make it an illegal registration?

It's so much easier to believe that a stuttering, bed-shitting shut-in got 12 million more votes than the magic knee grow after 6 states shut down for weeks to "count the votes".

Yeah.... sound legit.

Eq-_W9qXYAA43QX.jpg

Forum List

Back