Elections Expert Reveals Over 550,000 Registered Voters In Wisconsin Have a Registration Date of 1/1/1918 – 115,252 of Them VOTED in 2020

No. We simply don't believe that there are 115,242 cheese-heads registered on 1/1/1918 that voted in the 2020 general election.

Translation: we believe the original accusation itself to be pure bull$hit.
Then prove it.

This OP is typical of these voter fraud lie propagandists.

The claims contained in Gateway Pundit have already been made and debunked as lies.

As I have said numerous times in the past, citing fact check sites is a logical fallacy. You only prove that you are moron who is unable to commit logic.

Right, I know the rigged game you morons play in your minds.
When people don't acknowledge or believe your unevidenced cult fantasies, it's because everyone else is corrupt.
That's what cultism is. Same old cultism, new embarrassing cult.
Y'know, here's the sad part of all this. If there really had been cheating, I would want to know about it. We would all need to know about it. It can't be allowed to happen. We need to take claims of cheating seriously.

Instead, we get this obvious display of crap by a profoundly damaged buffoon with a long history of lying and bullshitting, turning the whole thing into a perverted "boy who cried wolf" story.

All these judges have thrown this shit out of court. Rudy himself said it wasn't about fraud. Example after example after example of pure fucking foolishness by a cult leader and his rube flock.

All this damage over one man-child's brittle ego. Fucking incredible. I've assumed all along that America was better than this. Holy crap, was I wrong.

All these judges have thrown this shit out of court. Rudy himself said it wasn't about fraud. Example after example after example of pure fucking foolishness by a cult leader and his rube flock.
Which, as you might recall, Rudy HAD to do to avoid going to jail for contempt of court. The judge ORDERED Rudy to present his evidence of fraud. Having none, Rudy was forced to withdraw his fraud claim to avoid the evidence hearing.

Right, I know the rigged game you morons play in your minds.

When people don't acknowledge or believe your unevidenced cult fantasies, it's because everyone else is corrupt.

That's what cultism is. Same old cultism, new embarrassing cult.
Not everyone. Just every douchebag prog like you.

I live in wisc. I was smart enough not to vote in an election where the choices presented were sub par. My patriotic duty.

As do you.
Just the entire world outside of your embarrassing cult. but a cultist WOULD be embarrassed himself and try to say the rest of the world is "the cult".

You brainless rubes don't even understand how obvious you are to any sane person. Your cult is not special or new or groundbreaking. Same behavior as any other cult.

And all the judges and FBI and DHS. Your dumbass got so rabid that you convinced yourself I have any say in it. How embarrassing. Trump has turned your brains to tapioca.
What FBI agent has ever stated there was no voter fraud? Has any judge ever made that claim? All the later have done is said the case lacks standing.

When people lie about what others have said, you know they're a not to be believed about anything.

Forum List

Back