Elections Expert Reveals Over 550,000 Registered Voters In Wisconsin Have a Registration Date of 1/1/1918 – 115,252 of Them VOTED in 2020

This OP is typical of these voter fraud lie propagandists.

These claims contained in Gateway Pundit have already been made and debunked as lies.

Fact checkers check opinions and pick the one that fits the narrative. Their information value and credibility is nil.

Apparently, every court in the land agrees with my standard.

You cultists are so far down the rabbit hole, you think the white nationalist blogoshphere is"everyone".
If they did, that would only show what incredibly corrupt douchebags they are. that isn't "evidence." It's verdict.

When they inserted 550,000 John and Jane Does into the voter rolls, the database software defaulted to the birth date of 1/1/1918. This was the biggest and slickest voter fraud in the history of American elections.
Haha

If only you dummies had a shred of evidence of any of your fantasies, you wouldn't go down in history as a laughingstock.

But you don't. So you will.

The GP and Twitter info came from the Wisconsin Elections Commission. They are claiming that the 1918 birth dates came from a "database error."

The whole Wisconsin Presidential election should be thrown out and redone.

Why does the statewide voter registration database include multiple voters with birth dates of 1/1/1900 and registration dates of 1/1/1918? | Wisconsin Elections Commission
The poster believes that if government officials fill in the missing dates, that makes the registrations legal.

If they did, that would only show what incredibly corrupt douchebags they are. that isn't "evidence." It's verdict.
Right, I know the rigged game you morons play in your minds.

When people don't acknowledge or believe your unevidenced cult fantasies, it's because everyone else is corrupt.

That's what cultism is. Same old cultism, new embarrassing cult.

Oh look,another whiny cultist.

It's not our fault you dumb fucking scrotums haven't found a shred of evidence.

It's not our fault you gobbled up the lies of your orange lard and master.
The real issue are the voters who voted for Biden. Many of them are whining now and have "buyer's remorse". An education of the repeat of the 1970's for the younger ones will be one that endures. If we are fortunate, it will not be worse than that.

The real issue are the voters who voted for Biden. Many of them are whining now and have "buyer's remorse". An education of the repeat of the 1970's for the younger ones will be one that endures. If we are fortunate, it will not be worse than that.
And many Trump voters are embarrassed they voted for Trump. Same for Clinton, Bush... This must be a day that ends in "y".

In other breaking news, water is wet.

Thank you for the brilliant insights.

What are you trying to say? when I moved had to register in this state, That REGESTRATION is still valid 7 years latter, you don't have to reregister every year.

All that garbage is, is propaganda for the seditionists.
Seditionists would bust their filthy asses trying to unseat a duly elected president with cries of RUSSIA, RUSSIA, RUSSIA and Ukrainian quid pro quo for four years wouldn’t they?

Last edited:
I see the usual suspects are attacking the claim that it was an “expert” who compiled the election data. I see the liberal trolls do this all the time. They question if the alleged expert IS an expert. They mock the legitimacy of the linked source but NEVER bother to ascertain whether the claims made are valid or not.

Instead of just playing the fallacy game of attack the messenger, maybe they’d be making a valid point IF they had the slightest ability to challenge the factual allegation. Were there really well over half a million voters with voter registration dates from 102 years earlier? Assuming that they were only eligible to vote at age 21, and give the benefit of the doubt that they’d be 21 by Election Day on 1918, that would mean that their minimum ages on Election Day of 2020 would be about 122 years old.

115+ THOUSAND 122 year old voters?

The alleged source of this was the state data base compiled by the State itself. Was the expert’s claim a lie? Or was his data actually based on demonstrable State database evidence?
Never use math with the Wokesters

AZ has a similar voter fraud problem.

Bombshell Report: 270,000 'lost' And 'ghost' Votes ...

Sep 09, 2021 · An election-changing grassroots canvassing report published this week determined that nearly 270 votes cast in Maricopa County for the 2020 presidential election were either

Right, I know the rigged game you morons play in your minds.

When people don't acknowledge or believe your unevidenced cult fantasies, it's because everyone else is corrupt.

That's what cultism is. Same old cultism, new embarrassing cult.
A cultist wouldn't even allow an impartial examination of the evidence. That's you. Any suggestion of doing such produces hysterical shouting from lunatics like you. Who sounds more like a cultist than you?

AZ has a similar voter fraud problem.

Bombshell Report: 270,000 'lost' And 'ghost' Votes ...

Sep 09, 2021 · An election-changing grassroots canvassing report published this week determined that nearly 270 votes cast in Maricopa County for the 2020 presidential election were either
Haha, yeah, I'm sure they have a huge problem, just like the last thousand bombshell reports you Google for but never read. Give me a break. You guys are embarrassing yourselves

Forum List

Back