Election kicks off with donny handing Corbyn a boost.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Donald Trump plays a blinder...for Jeremy Corbyn

Donald Trump is so unpredictable, inconsistent and dishonest that it is generally sensible not to take anything he says at face value.

His intervention yesterday was more important for its symbolism than his rambling commentary.

If you are defined by your enemies, then Jeremy Corbyn will have been delighted to have been on the receiving end of Trump’s diatribe.

And if you are defined by your friends, then Boris Johnson would have found the president’s intervention less welcome.

Cheers Donny. Much appreciated.

Brexit party is losing supporters and the C's are splitting them with the Lib Dems. Only thing Labour is gaining is a little support from break away greens.

Donald Trump is so unpredictable, inconsistent and dishonest that it is generally sensible not to take anything he says at face value.

His intervention yesterday was more important for its symbolism than his rambling commentary.

If you are defined by your enemies, then Jeremy Corbyn will have been delighted to have been on the receiving end of Trump’s diatribe.

And if you are defined by your friends, then Boris Johnson would have found the president’s intervention less welcome.

Boris Johnson and the Conservatives have surged to a huge 17-point lead at the start of the general election campaign, a major poll revealed today.

The Ipsos MORI survey shows the Tories up eight points since September to 41 per cent, while Labour is marooned on 24.

At the same time, the Prime Minister’s personal scores have leaped, including for his handling of Brexit, while those of Jeremy Corbyn have stayed at rock bottom.

Johnson soars into 17-point poll lead ahead of Corbyn

So a read the first sentence in your linked source;

"Racist American President Donald Trump has endorsed Boris Johnson, praised Nigel Farage and attacked Jeremy Corbyn."

Racist? Really?

57d20d2801025.image.jpg

Then I did a source check. Just as I suspected, a totally biased and partisan, shit slinging source. Completely unreliable.

You need to find better sources of information that aren't going to lie to you.

Honestly.

Daily Mirror - Media Bias/Fact Check

"Racist American President Donald Trump has endorsed Boris Johnson, praised Nigel Farage and attacked Jeremy Corbyn."

Racist? Really?

57d20d2801025.image.jpg

Then I did a source check. Just as I suspected, a totally biased and partisan, shit slinging source. Completely unreliable.

Honestly.

Ive read the article several times and I cant see where it mentions trumps racism. It does mention his dishonesty but that isnt the same thing.

What a marvelous thing it would be if the Parliamentary elections saw a party elected dedicated to staying in the E.U.!

Racist? Really?

57d20d2801025.image.jpg

Honestly.

Ive read the article several times and I cant see where it mentions trumps racism. It does mention his dishonesty but that isnt the same thing.

The part where you quoted, "His intervention yesterday"

Disgraced President Donald Trump backs Boris Johnson and attacks Jeremy Corbyn

Cornyn calls Islamist terrorists his good friends.

Tammy knows that and is just making sure everybody knows that Islamist terrorists are not his enemy.

Racist? Really?

57d20d2801025.image.jpg

Honestly.

That isnt the article I quoted. And so what ? Are you denying trump is a racist ?

In America we call people who hate Jews white supremist, in England they call them Labour

Racist? Really?

57d20d2801025.image.jpg

Honestly.

That isnt the article I quoted. And so what ? Are you denying trump is a racist ?
iu

Racist? Really?

57d20d2801025.image.jpg

Honestly.

..Tommy the Perfect NEVER lied--never committed a sin!!!!!!!!!!!!1

from American media:

"Corbyn absurdly remained a Soviet sympathizer for decades after the USSR collapsed. Those who think President Trump insufficiently supportive of NATO haven't seen anything. As recently as 2014, Corbyn was caught on tape condemning the alliance and asserting that it had only been formed to “promote a Cold War with the Soviet Union." He said NATO should "close down."

Corbyn not only sympathized with but also socialized with Irish Republican Army terrorists, bringing members of their political arm to Westminster at a time when the organization was still murdering British people with bombs and bullets. He has repeatedly refused to condemn the IRA, insisting whenever he discusses the matter on making excuses or comparisons to all sides. He also attended a 2012 conference with two Hamas folks, referring to them on Iranian state television as "brothers.""

Tommy, you're like a box of chocolates, only every piece has been licked by a two-year-old and put back in the box.

from American media:

"Corbyn absurdly remained a Soviet sympathizer for decades after the USSR collapsed. Those who think President Trump insufficiently supportive of NATO haven't seen anything. As recently as 2014, Corbyn was caught on tape condemning the alliance and asserting that it had only been formed to “promote a Cold War with the Soviet Union." He said NATO should "close down."

Corbyn not only sympathized with but also socialized with Irish Republican Army terrorists, bringing members of their political arm to Westminster at a time when the organization was still murdering British people with bombs and bullets. He has repeatedly refused to condemn the IRA, insisting whenever he discusses the matter on making excuses or comparisons to all sides. He also attended a 2012 conference with two Hamas folks, referring to them on Iranian state television as "brothers.""
You do not provide sources for these stories but it doesnt matter. These accusations are ten a penny on our right wing media. Throughout history he has been on the right side of every argument. Dont believe everything you read.

Forum List

Back